April 2014. Nurburgring

Poll: Date preference: please only vote if you're GOING
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
18th-21st April (Easter weekend...Sad )
0%
0 0%
1st - 4th May
71.43%
5 71.43%
28th - 30th May
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 2014. Nurburgring
No need to pre-book for your own car, and I have no idea about the M5
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I'm defo not coming now, just cant get the overtime at work to sort myself for this financially.
Thanks given by:
Where will you guys be staying? I'll aim to go up at the same time as you all. I always stay at the Lindner Ferienpark nearby so I have space to park my trailer... Plus I like the little chalets Tongue

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Chalets?

Fecking poof. We'll probably camp somewhere to keep costs down a bit.

Thanks given by:
f*ck camping I'll be staying in the village up the road, hotel on the left after the BMW testing showroom
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2013, 01:42 PM)pugvivant Wrote: wot sort of money is this trip? Im looking to do a run around hockenheim around pentecost weekend around june time 2014.
Cost us around 40 quid norfolkline to dunkirk, 15 quid camping first night in namure belgium, seconday drove straight into Hock ring, set camp and hit the town and filled up with 102 octane ready for sundays track session then headed home on the monday.

around £200-250 for fuel share and ferry share, rest was just booze and food, camping free around the ring.

I've done a costing on the previous page, but it assumes we have to pay for camping. Figured if i do worst-case scenario, then anything else is a bonus. Big Grin

(16-10-2013, 03:20 PM)td_dan Wrote: I was planning on going around july/august but if i can get the 205 ready i might come. Is there a certain date to let you know by?

It's pretty much a case of book your own, there's not likely to be enough attendees for it to be worth doing as a centralised thing. More details will be going up soon.

(16-10-2013, 04:25 PM)Pipps Wrote: How does it work with pre-booking slots at the Ring now? Or does that only still apply if you want a £300 lap in the M5 taxi?

http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/angebote/m...leife.html

Lap in the ring taxi is ~£220 iirc, takes up to four people. Can't remember the website for that one, i'm sure you've got google though lol. :p
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(16-10-2013, 01:42 PM)pugvivant Wrote: wot sort of money is this trip? Im looking to do a run around hockenheim around pentecost weekend around june time 2014.
Cost us around 40 quid norfolkline to dunkirk, 15 quid camping first night in namure belgium, seconday drove straight into Hock ring, set camp and hit the town and filled up with 102 octane ready for sundays track session then headed home on the monday.

around £200-250 for fuel share and ferry share, rest was just booze and food, camping free around the ring.

On my last run-out to the 'Ring, it was about a grand. No passenger, decent hotel in Adenau (Blau Ecke) and most definately not scrimping on the food. Pinnochio's in Adenau is great value for a pizza and gigantic beer, and you have to try the steak-on-a-stone. That grand also includes laps, lots of laps. Pretty sure they're at €27, therefore 10 laps is €270, or £230 currently so budget. I can usually get to the Ring on a tank and a half of petrol in the 205. That plummets on the laps though, not getting much than 150miles to a tank generally (less if I'm chasing Scoobies and Evos ninja).

Would love to pop along, but 2014 is just too soon for the re-incarnation of my 205.
Thanks given by:
1. Jonny
2. Poodle
3. Martyn
4. Pipps
5. jimmyboycheck

Thanks given by:
I'll be a passenger now! Smile
Thanks given by:
Bump up, let's see how many people are interested.

Thanks given by:
1. Jonny
2. Poodle
3. Martyn
4. Pipps
5. jimmyboycheck

All confirmed excepting Pipp, don't know on that one.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Damn id bloody love to do this but just can't afford it i don't think! Anyone need a passenger? Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I may do, No-one confirmed as yet

Thanks given by:
I defo cant afford it.
Thanks given by:
What dates is this happening?
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2013, 07:29 AM)cully Wrote: What dates is this happening?

Tbc atm because of the track not releasing dates until January

Thanks given by:
If I can get a GTi 6 306 before then and get some money together I'll be in for sure, I'll be bringing 4 people, me, my girl, my mum and my mate, my girl, me and my mum will be taking it in turns driving (mainly me cause I'm just the best driver out of all of them)
Thanks given by:
just a thought!
alpine Roller coasters......Smile are there any on route?

list of coasters
http://www.aceonline.org/census/AlpineCoasters.htm

taster
Thanks given by:
If the rallye is back and I can afford it ill drive, and take a passenger.

If its not ill go as passenger.

All this depending on wether I keep the job in January lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Good shout Cully!! There's also some sort of bob-sleigh versions where you go down a chute on a small sled with only a handbrake for control, so awesome!

Just actually watched the vid, yeah those haha! /Fail
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-11-2013, 07:56 AM)JethroJay Wrote: If I can get a GTi 6 306 before then and get some money together I'll be in for sure, I'll be bringing 4 people, me, my girl, my mum and my mate, my girl, me and my mum will be taking it in turns driving (mainly me cause I'm just the best driver out of all of them)

I'd really strongly advise against any more than 2 people in the car mate, it's a long way and a lot of time to spend packed into a car with all your camping gear.

I'm not wanting to curb your enthusiasm, but it's a big trip!

Thanks given by:
(19-11-2013, 03:09 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Bump up, let's see how many people are interested.

Maybe by next April we might have the 2013 pictures/videos you promised! Tongue
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2013, 11:05 PM)martyn92 Wrote:
(19-11-2013, 03:09 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Bump up, let's see how many people are interested.

This!

Also I'm out due to financial probs at the minute
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2013, 11:05 PM)martyn92 Wrote:

Maybe, I've been waiting for the multiple file uploader to appear, but I'll endeavour to sort it before we go again lol

EDIT: First post updated with a rough costing

Thanks given by:
Still wondering weather to trust the 307 on the run or jump in and split with someone? Not read full thread but is it a mini trip as last year or just the ring?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2014, 06:41 PM)the milkman Wrote: Still wondering weather to trust the 307 on the run or jump in and split with someone? Not read full thread but is it a mini trip as last year or just the ring?

I refer you to post number 1 in the thread, it's all there, promise!

Thanks given by:
Ah yea didnt notice the edit mate
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Guys when do we think dates will be avaliable?

Thanks given by:
They've started releasing them, i don't know how fast they're going to go any more than you, but here's the link:

http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/angebote/m...leife.html

Hopefully we'll have dates soon! Big Grin
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
So, dates are up!:

http://www.nuerburgring.de/termine.html

For the select few that KNOW they are coming, put up any dates that you absolutely can't do. Please do not post if you aren't sure you're coming.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nurburgring trip 2018 Frosty 120 58,412 29-05-2018, 01:39 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Europe/Nurburgring Summer 2017 MY95 8 3,634 28-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Nurburgring 2016 MY95 66 22,391 29-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Lwilliams