HID's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HID's
before i click buy it now on the bay, anybody had them in phase 1 lights before ? dont know if to get 6000k or 8000k :/
Thanks given by:
they will scatter badly in ph1 and ph2 lights. In ph3 lights they arent bad.
Thanks given by:
they suck behind frosted lenses, you dazzle everyone and can't see bugger all on mainbeam
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
To be honest i wouldn't bother with them in ph1 lights. I had them in and they just dont seem that good with the frosted lights
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 09:28 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: they will scatter badly in ph1 and ph2 lights. In ph3 lights they arent bad but still shit and your still a spunk bubble for not having any courtesy to other drivers for using them.

EFA
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
they dont seem too bad the lights look fairly new/ish, there as a gift from the gf so cant say no really
Thanks given by:
Are they for standard lights?
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 09:29 PM)Niall Wrote:
(16-04-2013, 09:28 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: they will scatter badly in ph1 and ph2 lights. In ph3 lights they arent bad but still shit and your still a spunk bubble for not having any courtesy to other drivers for using them.

EFA

This.
Thanks given by:
+1 for not buying them.

ask for some Osrams and gti/s16 twin optics instead
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
dont buy them! They will blind everyone behind forsted headlights! Only crystals and aftermarket lights etc blind people less D:
Thanks given by:
I had them in my old morettes, didn't think they were that bad til a mate followed me driving my car, blinded the he'll out of me. Took them out the next day.

As said not so blinding in p3 lights
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by: