Suspension + wheels, help :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspension + wheels, help :)
Hi im new here.

Dont currently have a 306 but looking at buying one.

To start off with im looking at getting a 306 rallye or gti6 but wanting a decent drop, is it possible to get a decent amount of lowering with just lowering springs? Also could i have pics of the biggest drop from just springs?

Also im looking at a set of 8j et0 15" wheels, thoughts? And what tyres to suit?

Thanks
Sion
Thanks given by:
search button is your friend!

welcome tho!

there is a bianca rallye on here for sale by the way
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Thank you,

Yeah its to far from me, ever rallye/gti6 i find are at the other end of thecountry :/

Thanks though!
Thanks given by:
60mm drop is usually the max on springs.
Talk to pompeymark think his wheels are a similar size/offset
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
8j 15s et0 will be a good fit. mine are et -12. I've got a good 80mm drop but had to roll the rear arches a bit
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I had a look at pompeymark 306, the one on borbet a's right? Doesnt seem to bad.

I dont want to much of an aggressive fitment or drop, coming from a car that im hitting the inner arch liner constantly and ride thats hard as nails i want something i can put my foot down abit more really.

The wheels i was looking at are a set of weller steels, so suppose you could say more of a rally/racing look.

Ive seen a 40mm drop and id like abit more ideally, it just looks standard really

Cheers
Sion
Thanks given by:
Mine are et20 but with 20mm spacers so et0.

Might need to remove the lip on the arch or if you pull them you might clear ok.

I have to flare my rear arches though.

Think mine was around 50mm front and rear but I little higher on the front now.

Tyres should be ok with 195/50/15.

Not sure on the width of my borbets but the are 16's 8j does ring a bell though.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  206 suspension users? Rock hard suspension HDIkyle 10 4,032 10-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Last Post: puglove