lexia connection problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lexia connection problem
Hi. Im having a few problems connecting my lexia to my HDI. Simply getting Ecu has not replied accross the board. The Engine runs, Revs, but has a light on, which shows up as po380, po402 and po220 on my cheap reader. Ive fixed the latter, the tps, by replacing it, as it refused to signal for revs, but the dam lexias the real let down, as it would show up all the probs. Anyone have any clues?. :-) :-) thx
Thanks given by:
faulty lexia clone or software/drivers not installed
have all the obd socket ports the correct wiring present, on the car pins they have been known to push out the back of the socket
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2013, 05:28 AM)cully Wrote: faulty lexia clone or software/drivers not installed
have all the obd socket ports the correct wiring present, on the car pins they have been known to push out the back of the socket

The socket is a little loose, but when I try it with the engine running, the speedo moves up and down, like there's coms working. After it tells me ecu could not be referanced, then says coms failed. All the others say no reply. It's as if its either deaf, or doesn't like the fact a bsi isn't fitted. Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
Speedo moves up and down? That shouldn't happen...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(05-04-2013, 05:43 PM)Poodle Wrote: Speedo moves up and down? That shouldn't happen...

Thats intresting!!!. It happens with the engine running, but not with just the ignition lights on. Tryed the interface on my dads berlingo, and it did the same, with the engine off. Its as if you can visually see the machine code transfering. Interface is brand new, £60 off ebay, and the guy doesnt deal in cheap, cheap clones. Think its time to get it tested, but where, thats the question Censored
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 03:48 PM)phil clark Wrote: . Interface is brand new, £60 off ebay, and the guy doesnt deal in cheap, cheap clones. Think its time to get it tested, but where, thats the question Censored

LMAO! @ guy doesnt deal in cheap, cheap clones

as said already faulty lexia clone or software/drivers not installed
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 04:55 PM)cully Wrote:
(06-04-2013, 03:48 PM)phil clark Wrote: . Interface is brand new, £60 off ebay, and the guy doesnt deal in cheap, cheap clones. Think its time to get it tested, but where, thats the question Censored

LMAO! @ guy doesnt deal in cheap, cheap clones

as said already faulty lexia clone or software/drivers not installed

Lol, well it clicks, and the green lights on. ive changed the software for some known good stuff, with a driver update. Ive been told that some pc's dont like how the system works. The interface was tested prior to it being sent out. Dodgy ground this. ;-)
Thanks given by:
no more comments good luck!
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 06:47 PM)cully Wrote: no more comments good luck!

lol thanks :-)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diameter of the elbow for turbo connection mattbarker32 5 1,353 18-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Last Post: toseland
Rainbow Gold connection box like a amplifier Welshy_Pete 4 1,108 21-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Last Post: toseland
  checking lower rad hose connection type tigerstyle 5 1,516 12-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Toms306