The debate thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The debate thread
....................and out of that general pot comes smokers cancer treatment.
Thanks given by:
Well from what ive read (and this was on the bbc site in all fairness so taken with a pinch of salt), most health care is paid for solely from NI contributions.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
New week, new topic

North Korea. Bearing in mind they want to bomb the shit out of America and we normally end up getting involved in their shit, is it something we should be worried about?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
No! Cause they can only reach Alaska ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah i have just read that! lol. To be honest, technologically they are such a behind country, i doubt they will ever have the rockets to reach USA but that doesnt stop them making a bomb inside the US.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Tbh every country is under some sort of threat! We only know about the obvious, so just carry on regardless! What else can you do? Life has enough worries! why make more based on something you don't know is going to happen!!
Thanks given by:
Hopefully China will slap them down diplomatically. The only winners in another Korean war would be the North Korean people, but that will all hinge on whether USA or China end up administrating the 'new' N.Korea

I hope its all just c*ck waving from Kim Jong Un, trying to get sanctions lifted
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2013, 08:29 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Hopefully China will slap them down diplomatically. The only winners in another Korean war would be the North Korean people, but that will all hinge on whether USA or China end up administrating the 'new' N.Korea

I hope its all just c*ck waving from Kim Jong Un, trying to get sanctions lifted

China are allready trying to distance themselves from them, according to the news earlier anyways
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2013, 08:31 PM)Jonny b Wrote:
(04-04-2013, 08:29 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Hopefully China will slap them down diplomatically. The only winners in another Korean war would be the North Korean people, but that will all hinge on whether USA or China end up administrating the 'new' N.Korea

China are allready trying to distance themselves from them, according to the news earlier anyways

Hopefully this alone will help the N.Korean regime to see some sense. If for nothing else but their own survival..
Thanks given by:
Yeh hopefully!
Thanks given by:
They won't change, and if they do lunch a nuclear middle and actually hit something I think the yanks will return the favour. They have been dying to try out one of their new missile's ever since WW2.
Thanks given by:
Us has sent a sophisticated looking missile defense unit to Guam. Its S.Korea that should probabily worry the most, but then N.Korea reportedly has lots of conventional artillery trained on Seoul at all times. Enough to do lots of damage.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "debate" thread declantg 62 33,444 20-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  tyre debate Kwik 16 2,932 24-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Kwik