Have a look at this 306, What do you think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have a look at this 306, What do you think?
Hello all,
Been looking for a good 306 for a long time, finally a good one came up and its not to far!!
I'm going to go have a look at it in a few days, What do people think? Any tips on things to check, keep an eye on?
Link
Thanks
shazilla
Thanks given by:
Bit chavvy mate. But loose those horrible rear lights and it'll improve the situation!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
The exhaust and lights aren't to my taste but thats all down to personal preference. Other than that, it looks very clean and an obscure colour although i like it!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Get rid of lights and exhaust like others have said. Check the rear arch. Every single phase 2 I've had has had rust in the rear arch. Also that color I don't like. Saying that the biggest reason I don't is because I really wanted a 306 and ended up with two that color.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Well it's not a Dturbos for a start and I'd be a little dubious that all that work had been done personally, if you update the turbo its a no brainer to fit a Bosch pump but according to that they've fitted a refurbed Lucas, approach with a little caution is my advice Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
So, where did they fit a pollen filter and fuel pump relay then? lol

That ad is a good example of overwhelming amounts of shit confusing people. It's got a short mot and a lot of the 'new' parts were fitted years ago, so aren't exactly new lol.

If you like it go and view it, I guarantee its not as good as the ad makes out.
Thanks given by:
Rofl air conditioning Rofl

Rarer than a GTi/rallye. Sometimes rarity isnt a good thing. Morris Marinas are rare too, maybe we should all buy them.....
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2015, 10:49 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Rofl air conditioning Rofl

Rarer than a GTi/rallye. Sometimes rarity isnt a good thing. Morris Marinas are rare too, maybe we should all buy them.....

My eyes..!

But yeah how long was that advert?? If it was done professionally they should have a stack of invoices for all the work they've mentioned has been done. I'd give it a thorough check over in all areas
Thanks given by:
Firstly, Thanks for all you help and replies, now i know what to check and keep an eye out on what to spot when i go to check it out tomorow afternoon.
Thanks once again
shazilla
Thanks given by:
Wow I just looked at the pictures I didn't read what had been done. Wouldn't believe a word. His made so many mistakes that cant be true. A mk3 intercooler? What!! .metallic paint? What!! Lol this guys having a joke. And to make it worse I feel sorry for whoever buys it as they will falk for it.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Sounds too good to be true, so probably is. Go and look over it with a fine tooth comb before bidding imo.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Smells like BS mate:

"This 306 is in brilliant condition! You will not find another one like this or even as good as this!" I doubt that

"Side airbags" Really?

I'd take that with a barrel of salt mate, have a look before anyway. I thought DturboS only came in 3 door but hey-ho could be wrong. Did anyone run the plates?
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
I smell strong amounts of bull shit
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2015, 08:17 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: Smells like BS mate:

"Side airbags"  Really?

Probably just means the seat airbags
Thanks given by:
All of that stuff done but still on drums and a lucas? I smell bullshit.
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-hd...2a4f8ca82b

Get yourself a proper honest dturbo like this gem i just stumbled across
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Amazing that Niall has been on this thread but its still in the wrong section... moved!
Thanks given by:
The guy asked me off his own back if I had any questions about the car as I put a bid on it at the start

took ages to get back to me after I fired the questions

but no rot, no damp inside, and pump has been matched to the turbo as best as it could.. was the reply I got

but as said above if all work has been done you might have well fitted a bosh and a disc rear beam wile it was all in bits surly
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-PEUGEOT-3...25a5c2eb58

f*ck dturbos, buy this!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 12:43 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-PEUGEOT-3...25a5c2eb58

f*ck dturbos, buy this!

Heart Heart Heart Heart
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Actually looks relatively smart.
Thanks given by:
Its weird... it does look like someone has put the effort in. It doesnt look to be a standard colour but its nothing to rave about. Why would you zinc plate bolts and not fit a disc beam? Definitely think the work and its condition is overblown. Engine does look tidy though!
Thanks given by: