Usman Jamil's Driving Guide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usman Jamil's Driving Guide
...If you want to drive like a Colossal C*nt that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQlAM8qiOE

Enjoy.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I'd love to slap all 3 of them in the face... with a bat
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
That video makes me rather angry
Thanks given by:
What a lady garden
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
what a prune

"his brakes are hot innit"

righto
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
unough info there to get the driver banned for a while!
where are are forum sluths name and address time !

Usman Jamil and his friend in a broken Seat Leon racing on public roads. Doing over 100mph in Chiswick, jumping a red light and verbally assaulting another driver.

Honda Integra DC5 (Usman Jamil)

Seat Cupra R
Thanks given by:
lady gardens.
Thanks given by:
The chap originally posted the video on his own channel, which contained other videos of illegal / dangerous driving.

Where's DumDum? We should send him round to cuff the twat(s)!

His instagram -

http://in.5thvillage.com/u/usmannj/
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
What a douche
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I would say dicks like that deserve to crash but problem is, he will probably crash into someone completely innocent and hurt or kill them whilst he walks away fine. Cock.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2013, 04:29 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: What a douche

big bags of them
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2013, 04:56 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(21-03-2013, 04:29 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: What a douche

big bags of them

For very smelly twats
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That had me cringing watching that. Thought one of them had crashed at 4.38 as well but it was just wind noise.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fecking twats!!! Makes me laugh though, how these people just put evidence out there for everyone to see lol knobheads,
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As a qualified IAM advanced driver, I would like to draw attention to the inappropriate use of speed in this video. The areas are clearly urban and unsuited to sustained progress. Also, the use of the in car entertainment is highly distracting; It is not necessary to need such a distraction when driving at high speeds. However, I have seen similar videos on this website so most of the posters here are hypocritical.
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2013, 06:47 PM)306Puggy Wrote: As a qualified IAM advanced driver, I would like to draw attention to the inappropriate use of speed in this video. The areas are clearly urban and unsuited to sustained progress. Also, the use of the in car entertainment is highly distracting; It is not necessary to need such a distraction when driving at high speeds. However, I have seen similar videos on this website so most of the posters here are hypocritical.
I'm yet to see a video from someone on this forum driving like that through streets?
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Same as he said ^^^^ I have never seen a vid like that on here! If you know of some? Show us
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2013, 06:47 PM)306Puggy Wrote: As a qualified IAM advanced driver, I would like to draw attention to the inappropriate use of speed in this video. The areas are clearly urban and unsuited to sustained progress. Also, the use of the in car entertainment is highly distracting; It is not necessary to need such a distraction when driving at high speeds. However, I have seen similar videos on this website so most of the posters here are hypocritical.

As others have said, i would like to see these videos. If you had met most of us regulars, you might realise that we are not your typical chavvy boy racers who have to drive like a dick everywhere just because we have something to prove. Of course you will get a handful of them as you will on most forums but i doubt they would post videos as they know they would get some serious abuse. Im sure you have realised we are not really a bunch to keep our opinions to our selfs!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Think he was hinting at JP's video
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
That's unbelievable. What an utter lady garden. You'd think that after chronic brake failure like that, he'd have learned his lesson and not been hammering the car again. It makes me sick to think how that could have ended.
Thanks given by:
other thing to point out is that i know that main road very well (a few of us drive it every time on the way back from ace) and its a 40 zone with houses and a school on it. I know there wouldnt be kids at the school at that time but still not the time or place!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
lady gardens the lot of 'em. R444TEG rings a bell with me , sure I've seen it before? The only good thing was the VTEC soundtrack.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
best thing those guys ever did was upload that evidence to youtube, not only that but with notes added in aswel?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Someone please grass him in to the rozzers.
What a lady garden
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Police wont do anything. There is no hard evidence of the guys doing wrong (although yes that video is blatantly real, they will still need to catch them!)
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Surely thats still evidence of dangerous driving.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Apparently theres so many people that have been banned because of youtube videos of things like that..
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
What banned from forums or banned from youtube?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(21-03-2013, 08:19 PM)Niall Wrote: What banned from forums or banned from youtube?
Driving..
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Oh i see. Well we can only hope this happens to these guys!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by: