fcs camping 2012. confirmed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fcs camping 2012. confirmed.
Niall Wrote:Oh and for anyone who attended last camping and saw the secret project, you will be please to know V2 is in development for more epicness at the campsite and fcs.

:thumbs up: Matt bush like this
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:Just to add, i've just seen .net chuck a camping thread up, seems as though there is only going to be about 6 of them camping :|
http://www.theywhoshallnotbenamed/forum/showthread. ... 12-Camping
Whats the chance they could jump with us? some nice faces there?
I know Matt's already replied to this, but I'd not seen this and just read what was said in the thread you linked. They're welcome to come and camp with us, the more the merrier.
ginge191 Wrote:
Matt Wrote:As I said in there thread they can come with us, but springs seemed to think we had something prearranged with club 306. Kinda felt not welcomed

yeh i saw that also :|

i also put in there that im unsure where he got that idea, im sure scott and foebe wouldn't have a problem, the only admins camping are steve and warlord...? no biggy? they're all adults.
No problems from our end.

Just to comment on what was said in their thread linked above, there is no 'barrier between staff'. I talk to DDDan occasionally on facebook and we get on fine, and Springs came camping with us last month, so there are no issues with them coming camping with us at all.
Thanks given by:
got bored so just nipped to our camp site to have another look. carnt wait for this.
when you enter the camp site you will have to go past a large log cabin type shop which is the main shop/cafe. people will need to go in their and pay and you will get a lable to put on your tent to say you have paid.
i was concerned about the feild we have as its up and down if you know what i mean, but looking at it again its not going to be a problem and is going to look so cool with all our cars lined up.
although the go karks are for the younger generation imm sure we will have a laugh on these. ( been on them loads haha).
if people want to leave tents and things at the camp site untill sunday after the show then this is not a problem.
just as long as we leave it the way we found it.
JUNE THE 15TH....... BRING IT ON. :dance:

edit... if anyone has any questions about anything ie shops/ pubs/ petrol stations/ jet washes/ drugs/ hookers/ gay bars then just let me know and i will see what i can do.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Think I'm staying till Monday, then having a nice drive back, that cool with them?
Thanks given by:
yeah matt. shouldnt be a problem. as long as you pay the extra night.
you can do the tidy up for us all. :clap:
Thanks given by:
Haha f*ck right off haha. Nah the only reason I'm doing it because I'd prob be hungover/tired/too lazy to drive back Sunday evening especially as satnav says 4 hours!!!
Thanks given by:
mtfu. anyone else stopping sunday night? if theirs a group then i will have to let em know. might even camp myself. even though my house is about 1.5 miles from camp. haha.
Thanks given by:
If people are camping Sunday then I might too.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:If people are camping Sunday then I might too.
I doubt I will be I think most are going Friday after work fcs weekend then leave fcs whatever time they want and head home
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Kingy what is the crack with visitors not staying as i would like to come along eat with you guys and then leave for my Hotel in the evening ?
Thanks given by:
You can stop being a massive gay, MTFU and camp with us Wink
Thanks given by:
cully Wrote:Kingy what is the crack with visitors not staying as i would like to come along eat with you guys and then leave for my Hotel in the evening ?
f*ck it. Just do it anyway
Thanks given by:
0. Grant
.5 Dum-Dum and Taegan Fri & Sat nights
1. Kingy
2. Connor
3. Foxy-Jim
4. 4wayDiablo (Phil + smanfa)
5. Niallharper & Grant
6. Td_dan
7. Dan! and Hannah
8. INXS (Tom and Sian)
9. Darren (darrenjlobb)
10.mark_airey
11. jonny81191 (Jonny)
12. Declantg + His right hand?
13. Mr and Mrs Cheese
14. Scott & Kim
15. Fooby
16. Ed Doe (& Mazz?)
17. Matt & laura
18. Curt
19. Jake (Toxic-Jake)
20. ginge191
21. Sambarker
22. kezz
23. Tacha + graham
24. Kyle + Biatch
25. Ruan
26. Ben
27. Padge and Chloe
28. SRowell3 (Sam)
29. Mathieu306 & Mrs. Friday and Saturday nights
30. cwspellowe & his underage lolita Friday and Saturday nights
31. Eskii & the Mrs.
32. samass
33. Dave + James
34. Toby
35. Poodle
36. 318d4n
37. GTI6 (Jamie) +the Mrs.
38. Carlos182 (Fri night only )
39. Midnightclub & MrsMidnight (possibly handy pandy and his mrs too, not sure yet though!)
Thanks given by:
This is looking like it's going to be epic! Going to be great camping with you all Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:This is looking like it's going to be epic! Going to be great camping with you all Big Grin

Any more "news" ninja ?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
cully Wrote:Kingy what is the crack with visitors not staying as i would like to come along eat with you guys and then leave for my Hotel in the evening ?
f*ck em i say. your only visiting aint ya. wheres you stopping by the way cully?
Thanks given by:
Holiday inn @ the airport Wink
Thanks given by:
fare do's mate. not a million miles then.
Thanks given by:
0. Grant
.5 Dum-Dum and Taegan Fri & Sat nights
1. Kingy
2. Connor
3. Foxy-Jim
4. 4wayDiablo (Phil + smanfa)
5. Niallharper & Grant
6. Td_dan
7. Dan! and Hannah
8. INXS (Tom and Sian)
9. Darren (darrenjlobb)
10.mark_airey
11. jonny81191 (Jonny)
12. Declantg + His right hand?
13. Mr and Mrs Cheese
14. Scott & Kim
15. Fooby
16. Ed Doe (& Mazz?)
17. Matt & laura
18. Curt
19. Jake (Toxic-Jake)
20. ginge191
21. Sambarker
22. kezz
23. Tacha + graham
24. Kyle + Biatch
25. Ruan
26. Ben
27. Padge and Chloe
28. SRowell3 (Sam)
29. Mathieu306 & Mrs. Friday and Saturday nights
30. cwspellowe & his underage lolita Friday and Saturday nights
31. Eskii & the Mrs.
32. samass
33. Dave + James
34. Toby
35. Poodle
36. 318d4n
37. Puglove (Jamie) +the Mrs.
38. Carlos182 (Fri night only )
39. Midnightclub & MrsMidnight (possibly handy pandy and his mrs too, not sure yet though!)

EDIT: had to edit my name , asked the mrs to put it on ages ago and she put gti6 Confused

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
First post updated with the more up to date list Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh and one more thing to note, a couple of people have mentioned to me about getting .net involved camping with us Smile Anyway, the short of it is that I sent a message to Warlord a little earlier about it as from what I gather they're interested in joining us, they just weren't sure whether they were invited or whatever. But yeah, just to let people know that they've been asked along.
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Oh and one more thing to note, a couple of people have mentioned to me about getting .net involved camping with us Smile Anyway, the short of it is that I sent a message to Warlord a little earlier about it as from what I gather they're interested in joining us, they just weren't sure whether they were invited or whatever. But yeah, just to let people know that they've been asked along.

Erm hmmm...this could be a bit of an issue given the club-306 agreement.....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
All the 306's camping in one field? Anyone wanna invite the 6 forum and the cabbys hahah
Thanks given by:
darrenjlobb Wrote:
Scott Wrote:Oh and one more thing to note, a couple of people have mentioned to me about getting .net involved camping with us Smile Anyway, the short of it is that I sent a message to Warlord a little earlier about it as from what I gather they're interested in joining us, they just weren't sure whether they were invited or whatever. But yeah, just to let people know that they've been asked along.

Erm hmmm...this could be a bit of an issue given the club-306 agreement.....

Why would that be an issue?... Some forum rivalry?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Club doesn't like .net for something that happened back in the 80s...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Club doesn't like .net for something that happened back in the 80s...
lmao
Thanks given by:
ok. ive got a rough idea on whos going from our club but does anyone know how many we got coming from .net.? i could do with knowing as i might need to talk to the bloke at the camp site for a bigger feild.
Thanks given by:
There's only about a max of 10 people camping with them.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
I think Club306 need to drop the rivalry thing now. As said .net only have about 10 people wanting to camp and I bet none of them were even at the camping event when things went tits up a few years ago?!
Thanks given by:
Out of curiosity what happened at the camping a few years ago?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pug 208 GTi Confirmed C.A.R. 39 12,652 24-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  FCS Confirmed :D Carlos182 67 14,039 17-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub