my moonstone hdi :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my moonstone hdi :)
Only had her a few months . Done a few basic mods such as... polishin her to death haha.. sackin off the rear wiper... rear badges and the nasty downturned diesel tip for a little stainless one for nowhaha . All comments or ideas for mods welcome the cheaper the better..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Looks clean mate, check my project thread for little mod ideas if you like?
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2013, 01:03 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Looks clean mate, check my project thread for little mod ideas if you like?

Funnily enoughy i was looking at ur project thread the other day ... more or less the way i want to go witb mine haha .... i see youve split and sprayed ur headlights .. can u do that with the standard ones without much hassle or do i need to get hold of valeos or whatever ? .... wish i could find an exhaust bargain like you too haha .. Smile
Thanks given by:
Sell me your front bumper Sad

Looks nice though mate!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2013, 03:44 PM)joelww Wrote:
(19-03-2013, 01:03 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Looks clean mate, check my project thread for little mod ideas if you like?

Funnily enoughy i was looking at ur project thread the other day ... more or less the way i want to go witb mine haha .... i see youve split and sprayed ur headlights .. can u do that with the standard ones without much hassle or do i need to get hold of valeos or whatever ? .... wish i could find an exhaust bargain like you too haha .. Smile

Haha its pretty hard to keep away from the pack mate theres 1000000000000000000 moonstones about atm.
If things go my way in the next few weeks im planning something pretty radical with it.

My guide is on here somewhere to do the black masks mate, valeos are standard units.
Haha the exhaust is going very soon mate im sick of it! Lol

Just cut it up and weld straight pipe into the standard job.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2013, 04:21 PM)Oil-burner Wrote:
(19-03-2013, 03:44 PM)joelww Wrote:

Haha its pretty hard to keep away from the pack mate theres 1000000000000000000 moonstones about atm.
If things go my way in the next few weeks im planning something pretty radical with it.

My guide is on here somewhere to do the black masks mate, valeos are standard units.
Haha the exhaust is going very soon mate im sick of it! Lol

Just cut it up and weld straight pipe into the standard job.

Was hopin they were the standard units .. need to find someone with an oven that they will fit in and get em dun soon as..

Feek free to throw the exhaust my way if ur sick of it that much haha Wink..
Thanks given by:
Looks smart mate, nice base to start from!
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2013, 09:29 PM)Dave26 Wrote: Looks smart mate, nice base to start from!

Cheers Smile... Fair play to ya love the style of yours... Not many go the euro route with 306s .. An the wheels are sick Smile I want them haha :p...
Thanks given by:
The snow came ...

Then followed a good clean to get rid of all the shite the snow had given me Smile

Thanks given by:
1.6-2.0 HDİ ?
306 2.0 hdi diesel Turkey does not exist..
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2013, 07:33 PM)SSN869 Wrote: 1.6-2.0 HDİ ?
306 2.0 hdi diesel Turkey does not exist..

2.0 hdi mate ..Smile
Thanks given by:
Heres my new backbox replacement all welded up just hangers missing on pic .. Smile direct clamp on job Smile

Next pic of it on car Smile not too bad . What do ya think ?

Thanks given by:
OK....
Thanks given by:
Looks nice and clean mate.
Ill upload a pic of my old one and my new one both moonstone... colour of the gods.

My old one
[Image: 81d2ec7e.jpg]

The other is my new one

#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So what happened to your old one?
Thanks given by:
Wow congratulations for the new car... you choose very nice color... because mostly I like dark colors but here this is also looking good. Thanks for sharing the photos..but I think you forget to taking interior photos... please share them also..Good car.

Click Here
Thanks given by:
Well after hours of sanding spoiler is finally primered up and all smooth .. need to decide on colour then think aboutfitting it ....

Colour wise was thinking gloss back. Dark metallic grey .. or coloir code it moonstone (depending how hard is it to match) opinions ? Smile

Thanks given by:
Few more pics.... spoiler almost ready to go on just need some glue ... unsure between tiger bond or silka flex .... or any other .. whats best ?

Thanks given by:
Got round to spraying my bonnet badge and wingmirror covers today.. just need to fit spoiler bow and should look good together Smile

Thanks given by:
Whats with all the sideways pics? lol

Looking good mate, what colour did you do the spoiler in the end? Looks kinda Astor. Good though! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 04:11 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Whats with all the sideways pics? lol

Looking good mate, what colour did you do the spoiler in the end? Looks kinda Astor. Good though! Big Grin

I held my phone straight instead of on it side to take them an for some readon when i upload them theyve been rotated Sad .... still getting the finish as good as i can on the spoiler at the moment ..... it was originally gloss black but ended up changing to matt black (still pretty glossy the can says matt tho haha) to match the front badge and mirror covers ... the fact the paint was a quid a can steered me to change to matt black aswel
Thanks given by:
Finally got a pic the right way round to show the new badge and mirror caps haha.. cant wait to get the spoiler on now .... what glue should i use that tiger bond stuff or somethin else like silkaflex?

Thanks given by:
And a couple to show exhaust a bit better Smile .... it looks like its more to one side on the pics than it really is as the exhaust comes out at an angle so from behind on the photo it looks kinda over to the left more than it really is...

Thanks given by:
As rear badge was such a mess from previous owner gluing it with god know what decided to respray that so heres a few pics of the progress n finished badge... what u think?

Thanks given by:
I had one of these exact same colour with a set of clones it was a great car till I blew up the engine. :-(
Thanks given by:
Sprayed my front and rear badges a bit differently ....what does everyone think ?

(16-05-2013, 10:04 PM)pistolpete007 Wrote: I had one of these exact same colour with a set of clones it was a great car till I blew up the engine. :-(

How did u manage to blow up the engine ? Unless you were running epic boost of course Smile haha

Thanks given by:
After spending a few hours cleaning and polishing the car yesterday as always its decided to piss it down today so thought id get a beadage shot Smile

Thanks given by:
Car had a new exhaust welded up the other day ...

Shes now running a decat-----midbox-----debackbox

Sounds quite nice . Heres a pic of how it sits from the back apologies for the state my cars in . Deffo cleaning it soon Smile

Thanks given by:
Has this been mapped? If not get an s1 map, makes it sound much better

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Nope its in the list to be done though ...new wheelbearing, oil and filter change next week . Then ill be looking into getting a map asap after that ... ive done the exhaust before mapping it as want to get the best potential out of the stage 1 now just gonna get everything running spot on then get someone to throw a map on . Does it really make that much diff to the sound yeah ?
Thanks given by: