Photoshopper wanted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshopper wanted
Can anyone do me a photoshop of these wheels on a diablo 3 door please? I have a set of them in 17s but thinking if its worth getting hub adaptors as theyre 4x100 fitting. Also lowered about 40-60mm

Sorry but ive not actually got a pic of my car on this computer

Thanks
Thanks given by:
request denied.

imo they would look gash and very chavtastic. all that effort to make them fit, and very little gains imho
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 11:28 PM)Matt Wrote: request denied.

imo they would look gash and very chavtastic. all that effort to make them fit, and very little gains imho

Fair enough, thats what im trying to decide. I like the wheels but dont know what they'd look like on the car.
Thanks given by:
I would give it a go but I don't have Photoshop on this PC.

But, if it were me, I'd flog them. Put the money from the sale, plus the money you would have spent on adapters and bolts (not cheap) and bought something nicer, a bit more different and direct fit.
Thanks given by:
Agree with the above, don't think it'd be a good look.
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Considering the design of them isnt that far removed from Nimrods and plenty of people put them on and get very few negative comments I thought these would look ok. As said above though I could sell them and put some more money towards other wheels, which is probably what i'll do, I just want to decide for myself. Hard to do that without seeing them on though Sad
Thanks given by:
have you see the cost of 4x100 to 4x108 adapters? Its over £100 anyway! Might as well sell the wheels spend the money that you would be spending on adapters on some lush wheels that fit properly Tongue
Thanks given by:
In that case, thoughts on these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RS8-17-black-a...fresh=true
Thanks given by:
God no!
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 11:53 PM)Curt Wrote: God no!

Good, same thoughts as me on those!
Thanks given by:
If theyre not PSA then f*ck off... only aftermarket wheels allowed are team dynamics
/scene

f*ck it, just go for it if thats what you want to do, hopefully someone will do a shop for you and then you can make your mind up
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 11:59 PM)Connor Wrote: If theyre not PSA then f*ck off... only aftermarket wheels allowed are team dynamics
/scene

f*ck it, just go for it if thats what you want to do, hopefully someone will do a shop for you and then you can make your mind up

Hopefully someone will, then I can decide. Otherwise I'll be putting the car on blocks at the weekend and sitting the wheels in the arches to have a look...
Thanks given by:
Back at the op
Fozzy had similar wheels and they did look very nice!

They were technomagnesio Detroit's iirc
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2013, 12:18 AM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Back at the op
Fozzy had similar wheels and they did look very nice!

They were technomagnesio Detroit's iirc

There any pics on here that you know of?
Thanks given by:
They dont remind me in anyway of Nimrods!

IMO no 17s look good on the 306...and esp not those chavmega awful wheels.

they are on that mini and astra for a reason
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
None on the car, but there's an album of the wheels

http://s24.beta.photobucket.com/user/foz...t%20wheels
Thanks given by:

Just my opinion, but I think they look similar

(07-03-2013, 08:14 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: They dont remind me in anyway of Nimrods!

IMO no 17s look good on the 306...and esp not those chavmega awful wheels.

they are on that mini and astra for a reason
Thanks given by:
One more spoke than Nimrods for a start.

Nimrods don't look like Halfords specials, the ones you've posted do. IMO any big multispoke wheels NEED to be ProRace/Turini style wheels, as the bling blang blow style chromey ones just look blue LED sidlight gash.

All IMO of course. And IALOOPO.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I quite like them tbh, look better than nimrods, and a damn sight better than the clone brigade. But as said, adapters cost a fortune, so flog them on, and then maybe get a set in 15"?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2013, 02:20 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: One more spoke than Nimrods for a start.

Nimrods don't look like Halfords specials, the ones you've posted do. IMO any big multispoke wheels NEED to be ProRace/Turini style wheels, as the bling blang blow style chromey ones just look blue LED sidlight gash.

All IMO of course. And IALOOPO.

I second this
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Will see how the mood takes me, if I line them up with the car on stands at the weekend and see how it looks, I'll decide from that... Can get adaptors for 125 quid which wouldn't even cover the tyres for a new set of wheels! I like the wheels so if I think they look good on I'll go for it, everyone has their opinion and tbh I couldn't give a f*ck if no one else likes them
Thanks given by:
Seen as noone else, here's those wheels on a diablo 3 door

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2013, 06:07 PM)RJDubya Wrote: Will see how the mood takes me, if I line them up with the car on stands at the weekend and see how it looks, I'll decide from that... Can get adaptors for 125 quid which wouldn't even cover the tyres for a new set of wheels! I like the wheels so if I think they look good on I'll go for it, everyone has their opinion and tbh I couldn't give a f*ck if no one else likes them

£125 woh!

You can whole sets of wheels with decent tyres that dont need mega expensive spacers for that money!!!
fyi....I have two sets! 16s and 15s!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 10:29 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Seen as noone else, here's those wheels on a diablo 3 door

I used to love playing Diablo.
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2013, 10:29 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Seen as noone else, here's those wheels on a diablo 3 door

Such a dick!
Thanks given by:
lmao Chris Flol.

I miss Diablo, gunna have to dig it out
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshopper needed laurence_13 13 3,351 08-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: laurence_13