Another Paypal rant

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Paypal rant
I don't know why I f*cking bother with them, yes yes, Paypal are shit etc but they take the piss.

A buyer opened a dispute for my iPhone that I sold saying not yet received, because it hadn't been received a whole two days after the auction ended. So as per usual, I sent Paypal the RM tracking details and updated the case, it's sat at "awaiting buyer's response"

The phone was delivered two days ago. The tracking details say it was delivered, and the signature was left with the buyer's full name. The buyer now claims they can't see a dispute open in Paypal.

Right ok.

So when I go into my Paypal, it clearly says "awaiting buyer's response". It also says "We'll contact you with any developments or if we require additional information from you by 5 Mar 2013"

So after me sending all tracking details, a screenshot of the RM tracking page with confirmation of delivery, and a copy of the buyer's message on eBay saying they can't see an open dispute, and given the fact the 5th of March was yesterday with yet no response from the buyer..

..Paypal still have £75 of my money.

What the actual f*ck?

I Love Cock!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That Sir, is the reason I only deal with cash.
Less hassle plus if they dispute something, you give them a kick in the chops.
Much more simple.

Hope you get your moolah soon.
Thanks given by:
Me too, it's bullshit that there's been no response from the buyer yet Paypal haven't acted, and I've no option to escalate it to a claim. I added a note to Paypal again today but a bit more pissy, bascially telling them to get in touch and let me know wtf is happening. If they set a date for something, fine, but don't f*cking ignore your own deadlines. Meanwhile I need to pay someone on here back £90 and the frozen moneys was taken out of that £90, so I can't pay him back until I get my money back.

Absolute joke.

I Love Cock!
Thanks given by:
Iv got to admite paypals dispute system is massivly floored in several areas. They need to serioisly sort it out!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I'm just off the phone to them and they confirmed they can see RM's tracking says it's been delivered, but they won't release money until their review department looks at it.

The resolutions centre said I'd be updated by the 5th of March. I wasn't. They then said on the phone that they have until 1.08pm today to respond, which they haven't yet with 11 minutes to go, again contradicting their timescales, and after that it gets passed to their review department and could take "a couple of days" to receive the refund.

So despite the agent saying yep ok, we can see you provided tracking info and that it's been delivered, it's still going to be "a few days" because the buyer opened the dispute through Paypal yet messaged confirmation of delivery through eBay. Which Paypal apparently can't use despite being owned by eBay.

What a joke. Sounds like i'll win it, but hey, what a farce.

I Love Cock!
Thanks given by:
Try for compo. Say you needed the money for the 5th to pay bills now you have to pay charges for defaulting on the bills. It will never stick and you wont get F all but makes things difficult for them lol

Imature i know Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
The person you owe £90 to aware of the situation? I know it's a pain but I'm sure they would understand until it's sorted.

PayPal and Egay and the rest are total and utter sh*t and w*nk (w*nky sh*t demon)
I sold a Remote Control Nitro P51D Mustang on eBay using PayPal and I had problems. Never again. Cash all the way.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i have had a few problems with pay pal lately sold something on egay payment sent to pay pal account only to find that the cash on on hold until the 22nd of march wtf. had my paypal account over 5 years and they do this now. so items will not be sent out until payment has cleared they guy was not happy when i told him this and has opened a dispute lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's PK02-something or other, chap with the china estate. I've let him know, masked a set of lights but f*cked them up, offered a full refund, went to Paypal and noticed an open dispute and my money was frozen.

He's been understanding but I appreciate I owe him £90 and this has been ongoing from the 28th Feb when the dispute was opened. As understanding as I am, if I were in his position i'd understandably be a bit miffed.

I Love Cock!
Thanks given by:
That's understandable. I'd be a bit pissed as well mate, but at the end of the day you're doing what you can. And yeah I know the chap. Met him a few times and does seem a decent chap. Plus tbh Chris you're one of the more trusted/well known members if you see what I mean. Not like you're blatantly stealing his money. I know you live in Scotland and all but still.
Thanks given by:
Lol, come get it you gullible lady gardens.

I mean er, keep posts to the forum, Dumdum's getting a little upset

I Love Cock!
Thanks given by:
Aslong as i get the money back thats fine, no rush. I get that its out of your hands until they get their ass in gear.
You would have thought with the size of the company and the way that they deal, things like this should be alot quicker.
At least youve got all the info to prove that it got delivered and they have accepted it.

Ian
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Paypal take the f*cking piss these days, disputes are almost pointless, as if u dont work it out, ebay always come to the wrong conclusion and screw the buyer over, fookin useelss, google pay ftw.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
You do know that paypal makes money (interest) on the money of yours when they hold it. Thats why they hold on to it for so long.
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 01:16 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Paypal take the f*cking piss these days, disputes are almost pointless, as if u dont work it out, ebay always come to the wrong conclusion and screw the buyer over, fookin useelss, google pay ftw.

I find that they screw the sellers mainly. I have been done afew times by them for phones i have sold that claims have been put in for. even giving them proof of postage but unless its recored and showing as signedfor and delivered they just go in favour of the buyer. I have £85 outstanding on my old paypal account but i refuse to pay it until my phone is returned
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Well for some reason, now a week after the claim was escalated for paypal to review after non resppnse from the buyer, and they still havent resolved it? Wtf are they finding so difficult??
Thanks given by:
Mine took at least 10days to sort last time. PayPal are useless
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
f*cking hate paypal, greedy money grabbing slow bastards.
ended up losing money on the two items i ever sold on ebay between ebays fees and paypals fees on top, then add in their extortionate exchange rates!! then waiting over a week for money to go into my account, really not worth the hassle with them
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal Email... Toms306 10 1,862 27-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Josh1994
  PayPal- lifting withdraw limits? strictly_perv 6 1,867 03-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Matt
  WTF Paypal! Dodgy Bob 26 5,732 05-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Dave