Paypal Email...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal Email...
Well, I was shocked by this email this morning...partly as I don't talk to people so have never needed Skype...and partly as I don't have that much in the paypal or linked bank account. Confused Don't worry, I didn't click the link lol, when you look into it there are a lot of problems with it....but at first glance its easy to see how people do get caught by these things! Undecided

Anyone else got the same one?

[attachment=19232]
Thanks given by:
That's pretty bang on. Just missing a few logos and that would be legit
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Two exclamation marks? Nigga pleaseBig Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yes I have been hit by these too. Two identical emails to both of my email accounts - one of which isnt even associated with paypal. The paypal font is a bit off as they obviously werent clever enough to copy the logo but werent going to pay for the official font either. The colours however are spot on.

Received from 'wwwsup@tomtompa.tx'

[Image: Screenshot_2014-09-23-10-01-04_zpsrh3tgak5.png]

With further research the .tx domain name doesnt exist as far as im aware. And the phone number is a landline in New York but isnt the paypal one.

The link then links to an arabix site 'b-1.cc'.
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 08:55 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Two exclamation marks? Nigga pleaseBig Grin

And a space between the word and them... Tbf that's the first thing that made me think it wasn't real. lol

And I'll keep an eye out for that one as well, Sam! Confused
Thanks given by:
anything like that, I don't click the links thru their bit emails, I only started getting those when I signed up to facebook.
Thanks given by:
Nah, I didn't click the link, went directly to PayPal instead.

I'm not on facebook these days, haven't been for about 4 or 5 months iirc.
Thanks given by:
A girl at work nearly fell for "send item complete shipping details and then PayPal will release your funds email"

Was for an iPhone 5
Thanks given by:
Samand picture made me laugh, people put yours sincerely and the the copyright all rights reserved underneath, will look out for that tho, as just brought few bits from eBay using PayPal..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
I dont read any emails apart from on my work account so I'm never gonna get scammed.
Thanks given by:
Lucky for you then eh? Big Grin
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Received a random payslip via email? rtha6551 5 1,253 07-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Last Post: rtha6551
  Jp email Chris306 1 839 27-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Last Post: cully
  PayPal- lifting withdraw limits? strictly_perv 6 1,873 03-12-2013, 12:27 PM