marias rallye :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marias rallye :(
Shit maria that sucks! Removal of alright parts then scrap it?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That is completely shit. But you really do have to look on the upside, even if it is hard, as it could have been so much worse... It's just a lump of metal at the end of day, although we do get rather attached.
Thanks given by:
God that rallye fubared Maria, I'm just glad you all got out ok!

Yes it hurts losing such a nice car but on the flip side, I know I'd rather choose to lose my treasured car in a heartbeat than...

I can't believe it caused so much damage, it was said it was at low speed?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:God that rallye fubared Maria, I'm just glad you all got out ok!

Yes it hurts losing such a nice car but on the flip side, I know I'd rather choose to lose my treasured car in a heartbeat than...

I can't believe it caused so much damage, it was said it was at low speed?
Doesnt take all that much to roll a relatively light car

Also tom said the tree that was hit was like a ramp :-(
Thanks given by:
So what actually happened then, I can't get my head round it, you were over/undertaking and then.....
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Makes me sad to look at and it's not even my car.

On the upside, if you strip parts from it, I'll take the strut brace Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Sad so glad you and olivia got out ok chick, knowing you feel the same about that raylle as i do about my 6 even makes me wanna cry,so god knows how you must feel, but the main thing is that your both ok and nice one for getting them out tom xx If you need anything just gimme a shout Smile xx
Thanks given by:
lewisdmz Wrote:So what actually happened then, I can't get my head round it, you were over/undertaking and then.....

Not really sure what happened tbh still cant get my head round it all.

I was following the 6 out as i didnt know where i was going, i thought the 6 was heading straight down but instead he come out wide to turn left, no indicating i dont think he breaked either but not sure, but i stamped on my breaks tired to miss his back end as he was all ready come out wide i went down the inside of him hit him then hit the kerb then flipped up into a tree which made me land on the side in the ditch.

I cant really work out much from that but going to get all the cctv as that will show what happened and prove i wasn't ragging the car.
Thanks given by:
*Maria* Wrote:Not really sure what happened tbh still cant get my head round it all.

I was following the 6 out as i didnt know where i was going, i thought the 6 was heading straight down but instead he come out wide to turn left, no indicating i dont think he breaked either but not sure, but i stamped on my breaks tired to miss his back end as he was all ready come out wide i went down the inside of him hit him then hit the kerb then flipped up into a tree which made me land on the side in the ditch.

I cant really work out much from that but going to get all the cctv as that will show what happened and prove i wasn't ragging the car.

Blimey sounds crazy, bet it felt like time was slowing down until the car stopped.
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
*Maria* Wrote:I cant really work out much from that but going to get all the cctv as that will show what happened and prove i wasn't ragging the car.
Good thing :-)
Thanks given by:
I think she meant to say wasn't ragging it phill
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well all the best maria..

You know im around the corner... if you need a hand ill do my best :-)
Thanks given by:
She did, I've added it though to all posts.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Phil, after I find out what happens with the insurance and if I can buy it back would love ur help stripping what I can x
Thanks given by:
If, on the very odd chance, being up north and all that, i can help in any way just ask!
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not wanting to cause shit or anything, but if he never indicated to turn left it's not your fault?

As said earlier, Glad you and the kiddo are okay Smile
Thanks given by:
I suppose the issue is because its a friend, if it hadnt of been the above is very true. He drove in such a way that lead to you having no escape route.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jacko Wrote:Not wanting to cause shit or anything, but if he never indicated to turn left it's not your fault?

Not true, shouldnt be so close to the car infront that you cant stop if they do.

Anyway this isnt the place to apportion blame as Maria obviously knows the other party so theyll know whos at fault between them.

Maria Its pretty obvious you werent ragging it, The front end damage suggests an impact of about 20mph (ive crashed enough 306s and seen enough crashed 306s to know this) and at any greater speed the car would of slid on its side but theres no gravel rash so it obviously didnt slide while its on the side
Thanks given by:
*Maria* Wrote:love ur help stripping what I can x
oh i would love to help you stripping babe
pull it all off slowly and have a play around Big Grin could do it all night long if you wanted :romance-smileyheart:

oh you meant stripping the car :oops:
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Would love to know how she got the force to lift the car enough to roll it though.

You don't need a lot of force to roll a car over, you can do it at jogging pace.

P.S. Can we have a 'Supercharge Ripp's 1.4 Fund' ?
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Ouch!!
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
f*cking hell! thats a right old mess!! how the two are ok!!
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:
Jacko Wrote:Not wanting to cause shit or anything, but if he never indicated to turn left it's not your fault?

Not true, shouldnt be so close to the car infront that you cant stop if they do.

Anyway this isnt the place to apportion blame as Maria obviously knows the other party so theyll know whos at fault between them.

Maria Its pretty obvious you werent ragging it, The front end damage suggests an impact of about 20mph (ive crashed enough 306s and seen enough crashed 306s to know this) and at any greater speed the car would of slid on its side but theres no gravel rash so it obviously didnt slide while its on the side

I dont really no him, it was toms mate but i was driving a bit to close but i dont think it was 100% my fault but thats up to the insurance now, i no i wasnt ragging it but alot of ppl think i was i just still cant believe its happened :nope:
Thanks given by:
*Maria* Wrote:i just still cant believe its happened :nope:

True Dat, Think the whole forum is in a bit of shock that youve written off one of the lushest cars here, hope you get another puggle.
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Would love to know how she got the force to lift the car enough to roll it though.

You don't need a lot of force to roll a car over, you can do it at jogging pace.

P.S. Can we have a 'Supercharge Ripp's 1.4 Fund' ?

How about a Turbo Ripps 1.4 meaning a Nice Dturbo engine?
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
^^^ I can donate a block Wink
Thanks given by:
gutted for you! was a sweet looking car.
as said though main thing is youre safe and sound. metal can be replaced Smile

Also think we should deffinately put a dturbo in ripps car Big Grin
Could also get darren to supercharge it
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Makes me sad to look at and it's not even my car.

Strut brace is like a banana lol
[Image: blazejpg1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
maria why go thru the insurance on this, be more hassle tbh.
Thanks given by:
Blaze tub tom Wrote:
NiallHarper Wrote:Makes me sad to look at and it's not even my car.

Strut brace is like a banana lol

Nothing a hammer and some tcut won't solve
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: