3dr vs 5dr

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3dr vs 5dr
I find it easier to stick people in the back with those, oh what are they called...ah yes, the back doors!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
mines a 3 door now actually, the back doors have ceased to function haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 08:55 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: 3 door, lighter, stiffer, easier to stick the kids in with those giant doors. Looks better. Isn't gay.

but what if you are gay? . . . . . . . . .come and get in my back entrance my luvver . .Makeup
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Be pointless me havin 5 doors

Becauseracecar lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 08:59 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 08:55 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: 3 door, lighter, stiffer, easier to stick the kids in with those giant doors. Looks better. Isn't gay.

but what if you are gay? . . . . . . . . .come and get in my back entrance my luvver . .Makeup

Suits you sir, suits you.

(04-03-2013, 08:56 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: I find it easier to stick people in the back with those, oh what are they called...ah yes, the back doors!

Not if you have a child seat to get them past...maybe you're just more practiced at having people go through your back doors than the rest of us?
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Modern baby seats are fekkin bulky, but putting ours in the 3 door is simple. The aperture even with the door only half open is so much more useful and once in you can stand face-on to the seat to strap it in - try that in a 5-door! Much more arse ache.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Yes, keep all the disgusting shitting, puking babies in 3 doors....keep the 5 doors nice and clean! Big Grin

But on a serious note, I was complaining about 3 doors to an old lady (long story) back when I had the silver golf as the rear access was reduced massively, and had to crawl in through the tailgate for something...........and she was saying at the time that they're much better for babies for several reasons, easier to get car seats in, no handles for them to fiddle with etc etc.
Thanks given by:
until theres an accident and your kid is stuck in the back...hmmm
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ah well, one less won't hurt. Worlds overpopulated anyway.
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 09:51 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Ah well, one less won't hurt. Worlds overpopulated anyway.

couldn't it have been you though . . . .Angel lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I wish! Sad
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 09:49 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: until theres an accident and your kid is stuck in the back...hmmm

Until there's an accident and the roof folds in on yer flimsy 5 door Wink
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I think an Impreza is a good example of a 5 door looking good and a 3 door not so much.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
3 doors all the way (and 2 actually Wink ) practicality is for when you're old and boring, then you get a family edition.
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 10:22 PM)Ben Wrote: I think an Impreza is a good example of a 5 door looking good and a 3 door not so much.

WHAT!!!!!!!!! Telling me a 5 door scooby looks better than a p1????

Boy you crazy!!!

[Image: 5ujada8a.jpg]

Sex!!
Thanks given by:
Win^^^
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
the 1999-2000 wrc impreza was a handsome thing, went to the 5 door frog eyed version after this Sad

[Image: Espaa_Catalua_2000_Subaru.jpg]
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Lol, in one thread i've been called old, boring, a grandad..

where did the last 40 years go?! lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 11:03 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Lol, in one thread i've been called old, boring, a grandad..

Boring old Scott piss bag ya!!!

Lol
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 11:03 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Lol, in one thread i've been called old, boring, a grandad..

I'm only 21! I think they're all just jealous of decent offset.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I just think the 3 door looks a lot better,

And like curt says practically is for when your old and boring

Should of made this a poll
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 10:51 PM)Jonny b Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 10:22 PM)Ben Wrote: I think an Impreza is a good example of a 5 door looking good and a 3 door not so much.

WHAT!!!!!!!!! Telling me a 5 door scooby looks better than a p1????

Boy you crazy!!!

[Image: 5ujada8a.jpg]

Sex!!

Hmm, don't like that, proprtions look wrong imo. Confused

Plus, you don't have to be old to be boring!! And estates are so handy for putting stuff in. And easier than a trailer as they are obviously solid to reverse.... Just a shame they looks dept don't get involved with estates so you end up with a fugly boxy rear, awful lights and pointleess roof bars.
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2013, 01:55 AM)Stephen Wrote: I just think the 3 door looks a lot better,

And like curt says practically is for when your old and boring

Should of made this a poll

as opposed to what? young,dumb with an arse full of cum? . . .Wink
Thanks given by:
i got a 5 door and i love it .......

but i think all sport cars should b 3 door as they look sexier and they little bit smaller = less weight = more speed

but i love my 5 door n its more pratical
Thanks given by:
How is this discussion still going? The answer is clearly 5doors and in estate form.....unless you want to be impractical and look cool. Tongue

[Image: Ladders005_zps20c46eec.jpg]

[Image: NansHouseTheLastDay004_zpsb3cd9a6d.jpg]

[Image: NansHouseTheLastDay094_zps650b38ad.jpg]

Estates just are better, fact. lol
Thanks given by:
Neither is better, each is better for different things, just depends what you want the car for....

For what i want, 3 door is win, for what someone else wants, 5 door is win....neither are better, if you were buying the car new you would choose a 5 door because you needed a 5 door, not because it was "better"
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2013, 10:43 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Neither is better, each is better for different things, just depends what you want the car for....

For what i want, 3 door is win, for what someone else wants, 5 door is win....neither are better, if you were buying the car new you would choose a 5 door because you needed a 5 door, not because it was "better"

i agree Darren how could you not, but to the people saying it's easier for baby seats and kids in a 3 door sorry . . . . it's really not . lol
Thanks given by:
lol yeh i agree ^^
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I can't think of a 3 door that DOESN'T look better than a 5 door!!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Me neither ruan.

Theres no point in a 5 door 306. What leg room?

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by: