road rage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
road rage
People (*cough* mainly women *cough*) who insist on putting children and babies in on the roadside! No excuses its just sheer stupidity and laziness!
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 09:34 AM)Dodgy Bob Wrote: People (*cough* mainly women *cough*) who insist on putting children and babies in on the roadside! No excuses its just sheer stupidity and laziness!

Laziness how exactly? And what's the difference between that and an adult/driver getting in on that side? If a car door's open, avoid it, simple. Is a driver lazy for getting in on that side when they should avoid using the offside doors and climb over from the nearside?

Silly drivers.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 08:21 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I should disconnect my horn tbh, it gets far too much use! S

you can never give the horn enough exercise.
Thanks given by:
Zebra crossings. When arseholes don't stop at them. Wee man tripped half way across one the other day and some f*cking idiot decided to try and judge when we'd be out of the way so they could drive straight through. Wee man tripped, brown pants moment as a car still doing 30mph flew past about two foot from him.

She's lucky there was no traffic further up or I'd have hunted her down and caved her windscreen in.
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 09:57 AM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 09:34 AM)Dodgy Bob Wrote: People (*cough* mainly women *cough*) who insist on putting children and babies in on the roadside! No excuses its just sheer stupidity and laziness!

Laziness how exactly? And what's the difference between that and an adult/driver getting in on that side? If a car door's open, avoid it, simple. Is a driver lazy for getting in on that side when they should avoid
using the offside doors and climb over from the nearside?

Silly drivers.

Laziness for the sake of the safety of ones child! A lot safer to just lean over one seat to secure your kid in a car seat rather than walk out into the road oblivious, kid in one arm, bags in another, keys in their gob, swing door open without even looking, stepping further into the traffic while they juggle the kid, bags, etc. Just sheer stupidity in my opinion just for the sake of leaning over one seat from kerbside without causing a obstruction or having cars barreling past at god know what speed, who may or may not be paying attention / texting / on the phone. It's a child's life they're putting at risk! Hardly comparable to able-bodied person making a conscious decision as driver or passenger to get in from the roadside at least they look before they open the door.
Thanks given by:
'powered by fairydust' stickers on a car rages me

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
People overtaking at about 1 mph faster than the person they're passing. While approaching oncoming traffic.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
ppl that take the piss on the motorway doing about 50 in the middle lane f*cking move over biatches !!!!

and ppl that dont thank you for letting them in/out wen i have priority really pisses me off no manors
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 01:14 PM)readie Wrote: ppl that take the piss on the motorway doing about 50 in the middle lane f*cking move over biatches !!!!

and ppl that dont thank you for letting them in/out wen i have priority really pisses me off no manors

I got stuck behind a 306xsi doing 45 on the M25 last night, of course got stuck because everyone saw him and moved into the middle lane!
Thanks given by:
looool my horn would of been getting used looool
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 12:23 PM)Dodgy Bob Wrote:

Laziness how exactly? And what's the difference between that and an adult/driver getting in on that side? If a car door's open, avoid it, simple. Is a driver lazy for getting in on that side when they should avoid

Silly drivers.

Laziness for the sake of the safety of ones child! A lot safer to just lean over one seat to secure your kid in a car seat rather than walk out into the road oblivious, kid in one arm, bags in another, keys in their gob, swing door open without even looking, stepping further into the traffic while they juggle the kid, bags, etc. Just sheer stupidity in my opinion just for the sake of leaning over one seat from kerbside without causing a obstruction or having cars barreling past at god know what speed, who may or may not be paying attention / texting / on the phone. It's a child's life they're putting at risk! Hardly comparable to able-bodied person making a conscious decision as driver or passenger to get in from the roadside at least they look before they open the door.

Right but you've just contradicted yourself there, the issue is with the shit driver not paying attention surely?

We're all taught to read hazards in the road. Anything from an oncoming Police car, to a deer running across the road, or a parent putting their child in the car.

You can't just ban people from using roadside doors because drivers might not see them? Why is it a pet hate that people do this, are you one of those drivers that would rather text than watch the road?
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 02:09 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 09:57 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Laziness how exactly? And what's the difference between that and an adult/driver getting in on that side? If a car door's open, avoid it, simple. Is a driver lazy for getting in on that side when they should avoid

Silly drivers.

Right but you've just contradicted yourself there, the issue is with the shit driver not paying attention surely?

We're all taught to read hazards in the road. Anything from an oncoming Police car, to a deer running across the road, or a parent putting their child in the car.

You can't just ban people from using roadside doors because drivers might not see them? Why is it a pet hate that people do this, are you one of those drivers that would rather text than watch the road?

Rofl well sed
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 02:09 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:

Silly drivers.

Where's the contradiction? Although its each to their own, in my opinion I view it as a needless risk to a child due to the potential of one of those "shit drivers" coming along just because they've been taught to look out for such hazards doesn't mean they ever do. I'm out and about all day every day and come across so many people who don't even give a glance before they march out into the road with a child to put them in on the roadside, and over time and as a parent it's just become one of those things that bug me, I'm not suggesting to ban the use of roadside doors that's just plain daft, I just feel that to take a such a needless risk with the most precious thing in your life is plain daft when there's a much safer alternative kerbside.
And as for drivers on mobile phones, stupid, selfish and deserve everything they get (although they rarely ever do) and should a driver ever cause the death of another person whilst on the phone, lock them in a room with that persons family so they can explain why their call or text was more important than their loved-ones life and get whatever ass-whooping that persons family feel nessacery.
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 03:20 PM)Dodgy Bob Wrote: And as for drivers on mobile phones, stupid, selfish and deserve everything they get (although they rarely ever do) and should a driver ever cause the death of another person whilst on the phone, lock them in a room with that persons family so they can explain why their call or text was more important than their loved-ones life and get whatever ass-whooping that persons family feel nessacery.

See now that bit I do agree with. I drive for work too and it's ridiculous for shows like Top Gear to suggest the UK has the safest drivers, far from it. I'm all for banning phones etc in the car, as far as i'm concerned they should be classed the same as "weapons" ie. tools, breaker bar, jack handle etc, out of reach of the driver so if they want to use it they HAVE to stop.

Don't personally think the current punishment is enough, especially as Parrots and other bluetooth devices are getting so cheap and easy to use now. The Parrot in my Transit is just as clear as a phone call, but eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel.
Thanks given by:
People who don't indicate really f*cking piss me off, usually that much that I scream
'INDICATORS BROKEN ARE THEY YOU STUPID lady garden'
True story btw, Its a daily thing..
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
I have to agree with people that don't indicate pissing me off, as do:
People that force you to swerve to avoid collision because they CBA to give way to you when they come up to a vehicle parked on their side of the road. One day I'm going to get another old land river again and scare the fcuking shit out of some of these people or maybe even accidentally make contact.
Some days i contemplate driving 4 or 5 inches from the central line of the road waiting for one of them to do it even if there is just enough room - it's still my right of way assholes!!!! I'll just stop and turn off the engine and if the popo turn up i'll just have a mental breakdown. Before now I've had an argument with my ex who just wouldn't stfu whilst I was driving thru town and it was moan about this bitch about that criticise my driving, watch that cyclist so I got to the traffic lights and put the hazards on and took the keys with me and went for a walk for 15 mins - never said a word when I came back lol.
Other people that piss me off are people that drive round with their fogs on when there's no fog. Particularly of note are the drivers of BMW minis who drive round in the day time with them on too so I can only assume that it's either a design issue of the car that makes it impossible for the owner to tell they're on or the owners are complete cnuts.
People that don't thank you.
Tailgaters that try to pressure you to move over even though you're already doing 95.
Speed cameras.
And probably loads more other stuff I've missed out too.
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 05:31 PM)Niall Wrote: Inidians

Seriously, that may sound racist but ive noticed that the majority of them just cant drive for shit and are so rude and try and bully their way around the roads. Could have something to do with the fact that the driving test out there is literally just to drive up a road a few yards and thats it

This exactly this.
In Australia if you see someone doing something stupid on the road, some bad manoeuvre or just something plain retarded you can guarantee its an Asian

I didn't notice it much back home, but there's not that many Asians where I live.

I've seen how they drive in asia and it is mental.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Rage.. No one likes VW's Anyway Wor Jimmy 38 8,985 01-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Wor Jimmy
  Road Rage John1.4 22 5,140 10-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Last Post: me-tm
  Royal fail rage! WiNgNuTz 9 2,586 07-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Last Post: 1616six