road rage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
road rage
been looking threw the threads and didnt see one for road rage lol so thought it may b funny to start a pic/vid only thread with road rage ................. lets seee what we get lool    
Thanks given by:
I think I'm fairly calm and tolerant of other road users, except people changing lanes on the motorway without checking mirrors, absolutely does my head In that
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:

[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Mobility scooters, I f*cking hate them with a passion.

I always "forget" to change gear when going past them to remind them to stay out of my way.

/rage
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
People who drive slowly down a slip road onto the motorway, meaning you're joining a 70mph road at 37mph, really grinds my gears.
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Omg! Yes, people who dont pick up thier speed when joining the motorway or dual carriageways, does my head in.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Speaking of mobility scooters, anyone remember that guy at the Weston meet? LOL
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I just hate other cars on the road tbh, and people, I hate people.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 04:06 PM)sammykins Wrote: I just hate other cars on the road tbh, and people, I hate people.

This. I hate people.
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
easy loool that fucks me off aswell when ppl dont speed up on the slip roads another thing that pisses me of is tracktors n caravans f*ck me on the way to skegg there is allways bloody craavans doing about 30mph n dont pull over in the passbuys fucks me of lol
Thanks given by:
Nissan micra's...... Every traffic jam/bit of congestion always seems to be down to a micra somewhere down the line
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
people who dont speed up on slip roads
people who pull out across the opposite side of the road because that direction is free and then wait there half way across the road forcing you to let them out,
people sitting in the outside lane slowing everyone down
people sitting in the middle lane when there is room in the left lane
people going at whatever the truck limit is -1 so that all of the trucks move into the middle lane to over take them.
people who go past the stop line and into the bike section at traffic lights
people who drive into box junctions thinking they are just pretty patterns on the road
people who queue up around round abouts not leaving a space for other exits to get on and off the roundabout
people who park on double yellows just to pop into shops
people who dont indicate
people who leave their indicators on miles after the turning (record ive seen was two miles/10minutes!)
people who have HIDs wound all the way up
people who have HIDs in frosted headlights
people driving round at night with no lights on, just foglights and/or just sidelights
people who paintflick parts of their car because they cant think of anything better to do.
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 04:54 PM)SRowell Wrote: people who leave their indicators on miles after the turning (record ive seen was two miles/10minutes!)

Ive seen it all the way from one junction to the next on the m5. Got on at 13 and off at 12 indicated the whole way there in the inside lane at about 60 i think, i followed to see how long they would last but i had to carry on up the motorway
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Inidians

Seriously, that may sound racist but ive noticed that the majority of them just cant drive for shit and are so rude and try and bully their way around the roads. Could have something to do with the fact that the driving test out there is literally just to drive up a road a few yards and thats it
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I get so aggravated at people its unreal

The absolute worst for me is when you come off a slip road and they don't move out the left lane and match your speed forcing you to brake excessively to get behind them (or floor it if your car is faster)

Or when someone in fast lane realises their exit is ahead, doesn't indicate and just swings across 4 lanes at once
Thanks given by:
Anything in front of me stopping me reaching a ton.

Irritates the f*ck out of me
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2RrqIUu_mE
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 04:06 PM)sammykins Wrote: I just hate other cars on the road tbh, and people, I hate people.

This. Definitely this.
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 04:54 PM)SRowell Wrote: people who dont speed up on slip roads
people who pull out across the opposite side of the road because that direction is free and then wait there half way across the road forcing you to let them out,
people sitting in the outside lane slowing everyone down
people sitting in the middle lane when there is room in the left lane
people going at whatever the truck limit is -1 so that all of the trucks move into the middle lane to over take them.
people who go past the stop line and into the bike section at traffic lights
people who drive into box junctions thinking they are just pretty patterns on the road
people who queue up around round abouts not leaving a space for other exits to get on and off the roundabout
people who park on double yellows just to pop into shops
people who dont indicate
people who leave their indicators on miles after the turning (record ive seen was two miles/10minutes!)
people who have HIDs wound all the way up
people who have HIDs in frosted headlights
people driving round at night with no lights on, just foglights and/or just sidelights
people who paintflick parts of their car because they cant think of anything better to do.

All of this plus people who don't look head get to the situation and stop them think about what to do really pees me off specially at roundabouts here they should look ahead before getting there so you can flow smoothly !!!!
Thanks given by:
People who do not indicate on roundabouts, the amount of times people don't indicate so I think they are going straight on, but end up turning left!
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
People who try to push their way in and then get out the car to start shouting at you for not letting them in because you've been waiting patiently and they just wanted to skip ahead and are in the wrong...dafuqdude?
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 04:03 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: Speaking of mobility scooters, anyone remember that guy at the Weston meet? LOL

Yeah Smile
Thanks given by:
Did any one see dangerous drivers last night were a woman in a red a-class over took another driver on a crossing, ran over an old guy and never even realised. I was like wtf lol
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Iam a mare my Missus hates going in the car with me! She says that vein in the side of my head pops out and that's that lol!

Have dragged a few people out of their cars, knocked some guy out at a petrol station that tried to cut in front at the pump after I had waited patiently! Not something Iam terribly proud of, just see red! She says I need help Iam an angry person apparently
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 06:18 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: People who try to push their way in and then get out the car to start shouting at you for not letting them in because you've been waiting patiently and they just wanted to skip ahead and are in the wrong...dafuqdude?

Quit your moaning! Wink
Thanks given by:
the slip road thing infuriates me...

I nearly had an accident the other day on the m4, some guy was SLOWING down as he went on to the motorway...bloody muppet

More so, those who cant fit a lightbulb!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 07:04 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: the slip road thing infuriates me...

I nearly had an accident the other day on the m4, some guy was SLOWING down as he went on to the motorway...bloody muppet

More so, those who cant fit a lightbulb!!

Ha ha I noticed a bulb out on my sidelight tonight! Ill Sort that at the weekend
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its not the sidelight out...that happens.

Its when they fit a headlight bulb, which can only be fitted, supposedly, one way due to its design...yet muppets out there manage to fit it upside down so it blinds everyone...
the same muppets seem able to do the same with tail/stop bulbs, which only go one way but they manage to jam in wrong so the brake light comes on with sidelights and sidelights when braking

if you havent got the common sense to fit a bulb, you cant drive...IMirritaedO
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 06:18 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: People who try to push their way in and then get out the car to start shouting at you for not letting them in because you've been waiting patiently and they just wanted to skip ahead and are in the wrong...dafuqdude?

Hmmmm if it's a 2 into one kinda flow technically u have to give way to the right to let them Merge annoying as it is :-(
Thanks given by:
The slowing down when joining from a slip road fucks me off, had a bloke do it at half 5 this morning to me, he was doing about 50, I was doing about 70, all 3 lanes of A40 were clear and he slammed his brakes on down to about 30. I had to dive straight out to the middle lane to avoid him.

People who see you come flying up behind them and slam their brakes on wind me up as its just a deliberate attempt to cause a crash

People who accelerate as soon as they realise your overtaking are again f*cking dangerous especially those with fast cars, had a bloke in a scooby almost kill me one night as I got next to him and he decided to match my speed weather i accelerated or braked for over a quarter mile till i ended up stopped on the opposite side of the road with a car coming towards me and him stopped next to me. He swore at me and so i got out to have a few words and he sped off. Utter lady garden!

Next on the list are the people dawdling at 20mph who you overtake and then they decide to sit on your bumper for the next mile flashing their headlights. Surely if they were that bothered they'd just drive faster in the first place and not get overtaken.

Outside and middle lane hogs should be shot. IMO if there's space for them to be undertaken by someone doing less than a ton then fine them, actually no just shoot them.

People who don't make their kids wear sea belts, grrrrrrrrrrr, shoot them all and their kids.

The trolley boy at Tesco where my Ex works winds me the f*ck up, I don't know if shes paid him to be a lady garden or weather he just dosen't like me but we end up having words pretty much every time I'm in. Some of the gems include.

"That's a no entry sign, you cant drive through there"
"If I cant do it how come I just did?"

"Those are disabled bays, you cant park there"
"I am disabled"
"No your not"
"Funny that cos last time I checked dyslexia was a disability and it don't say you have to have a badge"

"You just went through those no entry signs"
"they don't count, its a private car park"
"So it wont count if you run someone over and kill them then?"
"Not if its you"

"Those are mother and baby spaces"
"Actually they're parent and child"
"Same thing, you still don't have a child"
"I'm picking him up from my ex, I'm meeting her in the coffee shop"

ETC

(27-02-2013, 05:31 PM)Niall Wrote: Inidians

Seriously, that may sound racist but ive noticed that the majority of them just cant drive for shit and are so rude and try and bully their way around the roads. Could have something to do with the fact that the driving test out there is literally just to drive up a road a few yards and thats it

Ill PM you a story about that that is totally un-racist and based entirely on facts.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Rage.. No one likes VW's Anyway Wor Jimmy 38 8,982 01-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Wor Jimmy
  Road Rage John1.4 22 5,137 10-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Last Post: me-tm
  Royal fail rage! WiNgNuTz 9 2,584 07-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Last Post: 1616six