Photography + Story: Childhood Neighbourhood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography + Story: Childhood Neighbourhood
So i went out equipped with a pack of donuts, my sister wanted to get some snaps - i've just got my iphone and thought id try it out.

Deciding where to go, my old photography project was themed around 'Abandonment' and though it would be cool to do something similar again, so we decided to see what our old house was looking like (note the house photgraphed wasnt my house )

I moved out of my house when i was 6/7, im now 22 and havn't stepped foot in the are for 16 years, emotional was an understatement. My house can not be seen but the first picture shows what used to be my neighbours, the following pictures arre a 5 miunte walk from my old house.

Anyone who has had a childhood understands what memories can be had in such a location, as well, this area is close to be as its where my sister now rests, R.I.P.

Theres a few, so i'll post some of my favourites, theres an album found here: http://imgur.com/a/xDEj2

C&C welcome.

Nothing special, but what used to be my neighbours.
[Image: gD6EGh.jpg]

And some of my favourites.
[Image: ENMlsh.jpg]

[Image: Zbtjnh.jpg]

[Image: 1He5Qh.jpg]

[Image: yHjMWh.jpg]

If you hadn't noticed, im a big macro-photographer.
Thanks.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Shit dude that's not good, looks like you almost got savaged by a greyhound lmao

In seriousness, what the hell happened there?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:In seriousness, what the hell happened there?

Pass...

oh, and his name is Oscar, harmless!
Thanks given by:
R.I.P your sis bud don't have any happy childhood memory's myself have blocked most of it out ha ha probs why Iam the way Iam
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:R.I.P your sis bud don't have any happy childhood memory's myself have blocked most of it out ha ha probs why Iam the way Iam

Cheers pal - In all fairness, i didnt have the best of childhoods, an alcoholic father, fights and so on, so my salvation was this stream in a sense... guess in this way i was fortunate.
Thanks given by:
Cool my past dogs were the positive things for me ha ha much like your stream
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Cool my past dogs were the positive things for me ha ha much like your stream

I can see who the real man in this situation here, country boy with the streams or city man with the dogs! Sad

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ha ha you fool
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photography challenge thread Jonny81191 806 377,904 09-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Last Post: mr_fish
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 111,354 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  Photography Pages ozpug 3 1,894 07-01-2016, 02:33 AM
Last Post: 7057sam