Insurance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance
Wink 
So for the next two months ill be driving a 2.2 petrol vectra as the DT is broken (again) and I just phoned my insurance company to change the vehicles over and expecting it to hurt my wallet but it turns out to be cheaper Big Grin rather happy with that.
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Cool story bro ThumbsUp
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Thanks bro

Thanks given by:
sik bruv
Thanks given by:
im ever so pleased for you. So pleased in fact, im going to cook my self a romantic dinner. whilst thats cooking, im going to open a bottle of wine (red in my preference) and light some candles. Im then going to have a nice romantic meal and then take my self to bed to wank into a empty tub of Vaseline and post it to you just to show you how happy i am. Happy Niall = Happy sperm.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 05:54 PM)Niall Wrote: im ever so pleased for you. So pleased in fact, im going to cook my self a romantic dinner. whilst thats cooking, im going to open a bottle of wine (red in my preference) and light some candles. Im then going to have a nice romantic meal and then take my self to bed to wank into a empty tub of Vaseline and post it to you just to show you how happy i am. Happy Niall = Happy sperm.

thanks . . .i fcuking LOLed . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
90% the reason I went with the Vauxhall, it was miles cheaper to insure compared to similar powered VW/Audi's etc. I assume thats the same engine as mine, 2.2 16v (Z22SE) ~145hp? Really nice engine imo
Thanks given by:
Vauxhalls are full on gay!

Team id rather have aids than drive a vauxhall
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fantastic, does that make you feel better about driving a shitheap Peugeot?
Thanks given by:
A little bit yeah Big Grin
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 06:39 PM)Dan! Wrote: Fantastic, does that make you feel better about driving a shitheap Peugeot?

Don't get all high and mighty, you just said you chose, as in decided all by yourself, to drive a Vauxhall because it's cheaper

There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.

So yeah, that high horse you're on? About time you sent it to Tesco butchers mate.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 06:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 06:39 PM)Dan! Wrote: Fantastic, does that make you feel better about driving a shitheap Peugeot?

Don't get all high and mighty, you just said you chose, as in decided all by yourself, to drive a Vauxhall because it's cheaper

There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.

So yeah, that high horse you're on? About time you sent it to Tesco butchers mate.

lmao
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Christ lay off the serious pills Chris. For starters where did I say I vauxhall is any better than Peugeot? Oh yeah shit i didnt lol

And secondly I believe we are all aware of the word, 'banter', and its definition. Take some, give some.

Funny thing is I couldnt care less what anybody thinks of my car, genuinely. Most people on here need to take off their peugeot blinkers and get a life
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 07:00 PM)Dan! Wrote: Christ lay off the serious pills Chris. For starters where did I say I vauxhall is any better than Peugeot? Oh yeah shit i didnt lol

And secondly I believe we are all aware of the word, 'banter', and its definition. Take some, give some.

Funny thing is I couldnt care less what anybody thinks of my car, genuinely. Most people on here need to take off their peugeot blinkers and get a life

In which case, maybe you need to be a bit more aware of the word banter. most on here realise peugeot 306s are shit but are good fun!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Fair enough. My money would be in something fun and not shit though lol
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 07:03 PM)Niall Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 07:00 PM)Dan! Wrote: Christ lay off the serious pills Chris. For starters where did I say I vauxhall is any better than Peugeot? Oh yeah shit i didnt lol

In which case, maybe you need to be a bit more aware of the word banter. most on here realise peugeot 306s are shit but are good fun!

+1

f*ck's sake dan you're a sour puss these days. Is it because you never got those sexual favours off me?
Thanks given by:
How am I a sour puss? I dont think iv changed much if at all
Thanks given by:
Mate you're a massive grump.

Sit down before you do a Mark Airey lmao
Thanks given by:
Im near enough about to, if anything people on't forum have changed. Not like the old times man, its a shame.

/spam

Im done in here now, sorry mowle x
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry too David Sad x
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 06:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.

You live near the wrong people.

My vectra is more poweful than the majority of cars on this forum, I personally don't think i'm a cock atall.

/Vauxhalldefence
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 07:31 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 06:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.

You live near the wrong people.

My vectra is more poweful than the majority of cars on this forum, I personally don't think i'm a cock atall.

/Vauxhalldefence

Come on fella, I live near Glasgow. That's a lot of wrong people to live near.
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 07:07 PM)Dan! Wrote: Fair enough. My money would be in something fun and not shit though lol

so when you getting another peugeot then Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Tomorrow mate.
Thanks given by:
After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh

Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 07:59 PM)David Wrote: After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh

Yeah and why did it break? Because you fitted a already f*cked engine. Cant blame the car for that. thats your fault.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
But its a peugeot engine...so Peugeots fault! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 08:00 PM)Niall Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 07:59 PM)David Wrote: After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh

Yeah and why did it break? Because you fitted a already f*cked engine. Cant blame the car for that. thats your fault.

And did I know it was a f*cked engine? NO!

Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 08:03 PM)Toms306 Wrote: But its a peugeot engine...so Peugeots fault! Tongue

Not if it has been rebuilt badly before.

(01-03-2013, 08:03 PM)David Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 08:00 PM)Niall Wrote:

And did I know it was a f*cked engine? NO!

No but that still doesnt make it the cars fault does it?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Thread of fail tbh. Pug is wank, vaux is gay.

And let's face it most members on here especially diesel owners are pushing the performance of their engines. For example 150bhp from a 90 bhp diesel engine at stock is over 50% of stock power, this is naturally going to reduce component life. You can't complain about reliability, a true enthusiast would be pro active and spot most potential faults with their cars

Unlucky on the engine tho bud.

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by: