306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Insurance - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Insurance (/showthread.php?tid=11486)

Pages: 1 2 3

Insurance - David - 01-03-2013

So for the next two months ill be driving a 2.2 petrol vectra as the DT is broken (again) and I just phoned my insurance company to change the vehicles over and expecting it to hurt my wallet but it turns out to be cheaper Big Grin rather happy with that.

RE: Insurance - samass - 01-03-2013

Cool story bro ThumbsUp

RE: Insurance - David - 01-03-2013

Thanks bro

RE: Insurance - Eeyore - 01-03-2013

sik bruv

RE: Insurance - Niall - 01-03-2013

im ever so pleased for you. So pleased in fact, im going to cook my self a romantic dinner. whilst thats cooking, im going to open a bottle of wine (red in my preference) and light some candles. Im then going to have a nice romantic meal and then take my self to bed to wank into a empty tub of Vaseline and post it to you just to show you how happy i am. Happy Niall = Happy sperm.

RE: Insurance - Mattcheese31 - 01-03-2013

(01-03-2013, 05:54 PM)Niall Wrote: im ever so pleased for you. So pleased in fact, im going to cook my self a romantic dinner. whilst thats cooking, im going to open a bottle of wine (red in my preference) and light some candles. Im then going to have a nice romantic meal and then take my self to bed to wank into a empty tub of Vaseline and post it to you just to show you how happy i am. Happy Niall = Happy sperm.

thanks . . .i fcuking LOLed . .lol

RE: Insurance - Dan! - 01-03-2013

90% the reason I went with the Vauxhall, it was miles cheaper to insure compared to similar powered VW/Audi's etc. I assume thats the same engine as mine, 2.2 16v (Z22SE) ~145hp? Really nice engine imo

RE: Insurance - Oil-burner - 01-03-2013

Vauxhalls are full on gay!

Team id rather have aids than drive a vauxhall

RE: Insurance - Dan! - 01-03-2013

Fantastic, does that make you feel better about driving a shitheap Peugeot?

RE: Insurance - Oil-burner - 01-03-2013

A little bit yeah Big Grin

RE: Insurance - cwspellowe - 01-03-2013

(01-03-2013, 06:39 PM)Dan! Wrote: Fantastic, does that make you feel better about driving a shitheap Peugeot?

Don't get all high and mighty, you just said you chose, as in decided all by yourself, to drive a Vauxhall because it's cheaper

There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.

So yeah, that high horse you're on? About time you sent it to Tesco butchers mate.

(01-03-2013, 06:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 06:39 PM)Dan! Wrote: Fantastic, does that make you feel better about driving a shitheap Peugeot?

Don't get all high and mighty, you just said you chose, as in decided all by yourself, to drive a Vauxhall because it's cheaper

There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.

So yeah, that high horse you're on? About time you sent it to Tesco butchers mate.

lmao

Re: Insurance - Dan! - 01-03-2013

Christ lay off the serious pills Chris. For starters where did I say I vauxhall is any better than Peugeot? Oh yeah shit i didnt lol

And secondly I believe we are all aware of the word, 'banter', and its definition. Take some, give some.

Funny thing is I couldnt care less what anybody thinks of my car, genuinely. Most people on here need to take off their peugeot blinkers and get a life

(01-03-2013, 07:00 PM)Dan! Wrote: Christ lay off the serious pills Chris. For starters where did I say I vauxhall is any better than Peugeot? Oh yeah shit i didnt lol

And secondly I believe we are all aware of the word, 'banter', and its definition. Take some, give some.

Funny thing is I couldnt care less what anybody thinks of my car, genuinely. Most people on here need to take off their peugeot blinkers and get a life

In which case, maybe you need to be a bit more aware of the word banter. most on here realise peugeot 306s are shit but are good fun!

Fair enough. My money would be in something fun and not shit though lol

(01-03-2013, 07:03 PM)Niall Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 07:00 PM)Dan! Wrote: Christ lay off the serious pills Chris. For starters where did I say I vauxhall is any better than Peugeot? Oh yeah shit i didnt lol

In which case, maybe you need to be a bit more aware of the word banter. most on here realise peugeot 306s are shit but are good fun!

+1

f*ck's sake dan you're a sour puss these days. Is it because you never got those sexual favours off me?

How am I a sour puss? I dont think iv changed much if at all

Mate you're a massive grump.

Sit down before you do a Mark Airey lmao

Im near enough about to, if anything people on't forum have changed. Not like the old times man, its a shame.

/spam

Im done in here now, sorry mowle x

I'm sorry too David Sad x

RE: Insurance - 1616six - 01-03-2013

(01-03-2013, 06:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.

You live near the wrong people.

My vectra is more poweful than the majority of cars on this forum, I personally don't think i'm a cock atall.

/Vauxhalldefence

(01-03-2013, 07:31 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 06:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.

You live near the wrong people.

My vectra is more poweful than the majority of cars on this forum, I personally don't think i'm a cock atall.

/Vauxhalldefence

Come on fella, I live near Glasgow. That's a lot of wrong people to live near.

RE: Insurance - Puggie - 01-03-2013

(01-03-2013, 07:07 PM)Dan! Wrote: Fair enough. My money would be in something fun and not shit though lol

so when you getting another peugeot then Itwasntme

Tomorrow mate.

After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh

(01-03-2013, 07:59 PM)David Wrote: After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh

Yeah and why did it break? Because you fitted a already f*cked engine. Cant blame the car for that. thats your fault.

RE: Insurance - Toms306 - 01-03-2013

But its a peugeot engine...so Peugeots fault! Tongue

(01-03-2013, 08:00 PM)Niall Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 07:59 PM)David Wrote: After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh

Yeah and why did it break? Because you fitted a already f*cked engine. Cant blame the car for that. thats your fault.

And did I know it was a f*cked engine? NO!

(01-03-2013, 08:03 PM)Toms306 Wrote: But its a peugeot engine...so Peugeots fault! Tongue

Not if it has been rebuilt badly before.

(01-03-2013, 08:03 PM)David Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 08:00 PM)Niall Wrote:

And did I know it was a f*cked engine? NO!

No but that still doesnt make it the cars fault does it?

RE: Insurance - Arron - 01-03-2013

Thread of fail tbh. Pug is wank, vaux is gay.

And let's face it most members on here especially diesel owners are pushing the performance of their engines. For example 150bhp from a 90 bhp diesel engine at stock is over 50% of stock power, this is naturally going to reduce component life. You can't complain about reliability, a true enthusiast would be pro active and spot most potential faults with their cars

Unlucky on the engine tho bud.