April Club Camping Meet

Poll: Where shall we go for April Club Camping?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cornwall
59.52%
25 59.52%
Cumbria
40.48%
17 40.48%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Club Camping Meet
I don't mind the drive but don't want to go for miles and miles.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Guys chill out about the loction, well try and make it fair for the people whod like to attend and who are most likely to attend. IMO if Lobbland was offered for camping id make the 5 hour drive.

Foxy-jim Wrote:Santa pod sounds decent actually. Could be quite chavvy though.
It shouldnt be chavvy as its PPC that are running the RWYB and also its £25 to run on the track plus £10 entry so the cost tends to keep the chavs away

Jonny b Wrote:Well we could camp on my rather large back garden plenty of dogs to keep us warm ha ha
Dude your garden is on a massive slope, Id end up sliding out of my tent during the night then being raped by one of your randy mutts.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Guys chill out about the loction, well try and make it fair for the people whod like to attend and who are most likely to attend. IMO if Lobbland was offered for camping id make the 5 hour drive.

Foxy-jim Wrote:Santa pod sounds decent actually. Could be quite chavvy though.
It shouldnt be chavvy as its PPC that are running the RWYB and also its £25 to run on the track plus £10 entry so the cost tends to keep the chavs away

Jonny b Wrote:Well we could camp on my rather large back garden plenty of dogs to keep us warm ha ha
Dude your garden is on a massive slope, Id end up sliding out of my tent during the night then being raped by one of your randy mutts.

Ha ha ain't you seen up the top where the trampoline is? Plenty flat enough room for a good few tents, though still cant promise you won't get raped by a dog ha ha Marley seems to like you!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm game. Sort out a location and I will stick it in my diary and book the time off Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Guys chill out about the loction, well try and make it fair for the people whod like to attend and who are most likely to attend. IMO if Lobbland was offered for camping id make the 5 hour drive.

That would be epic, I'm sure everyone knows about my love of Cornwall, but it's 14 million miles from anywhere! Then again, if I drive non-stop and set off at 4am to miss the traffic I can do it in 6 hours easy...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
depending on funds and if i can get time off but ill try to be there
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll offer my garden..............is that a no then?? lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
f*ck it, I'd drive up to Mark's and it's 3 hours from me! Can't say it'd be the same for the people further south.

Actually, I'd do it on the condition that there is awesome bbq food readily available for purchase ninja
Thanks given by:
I reckon we should do it on Epsom downs Big Grin

Nah, I'm not fussed where it is to be honest. As long as I haven't got to go stupidly far. If its more than 100 miles though, the 306 is staying st home. Sod putting a tank of fuel in that bloody thing!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Kind of need a date soon so I can get this booked off work!
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:f*ck it, I'd drive up to Mark's and it's 3 hours from me! Can't say it'd be the same for the people further south.

Actually, I'd do it on the condition that there is awesome bbq food readily available for purchase ninja

Well you can see my dad's butchers from my house, its a field away lol so I'm sure that could be arranged pretty easily Wink

As you say though, it would be a bit of a trek for people further south, Ruan used to do Cornwall to Lancaster trips when he was at uni which is a bloody mission!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:

That would be epic, I'm sure everyone knows about my love of Cornwall, but it's 14 million miles from anywhere! Then again, if I drive non-stop and set off at 4am to miss the traffic I can do it in 6 hours easy...
thats the spirit mate.
i dont mind driving at all. kinda do it for a living.
before you know it you have done 200 miles and still got tea in my flask.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
as long as its after the 9th of April I'm game :-)
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:as long as its after the 9th of April I'm game :-)
You minecrafters arent welcome! :-P
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:as long as its after the 9th of April I'm game :-)
You minecrafters arent welcome! :-P

haha. i forgot i posted on a thread somewhere about that... ill bring my netbook so you can have a go Wink
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:You minecrafters arent welcome! :-P

haha. i forgot i posted on a thread somewhere about that... ill bring my netbook so you can have a go Wink
haha my brother plays this a lot ive watched him playing it but cant get my head around why its so good lol
also i saw it on the other site lol
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:You minecrafters arent welcome! :-P

Hmmmm 306oc minecraft server? Get enough people interested and we could actually set it up Tongue
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Hmmmm 306oc minecraft server? Get enough people interested and we could actually set it up Tongue

Lets not waste server space...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:haha. i forgot i posted on a thread somewhere about that... ill bring my netbook so you can have a go Wink
Hmmmm 306oc minecraft server? Get enough people interested and we could actually set it up Tongue
Not you aswell scott?
Thanks given by:
Nope, but I remember mentioning to Sam a while back that I would do.

And Connor it's not like we're going to run out of that any time soon.
Code:
Local disk space     1.80 TB total, 5.8 GB used
Thanks given by:
Haha is that all of this website? Nearly 100gb?
Thanks given by:
It's including the OS, the site itself, the database, backups of the database and site, etc. There are some pretty big log files in there actually due to the way our chat system works, so that will account for a lot of it. Oh and any attachments too.
Thanks given by:
Awesome :-) that aint half bad then!
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Nope, but I remember mentioning to Sam a while back that I would do.

And Connor it's not like we're going to run out of that any time soon.
Code:
Local disk space     1.80 TB total, 5.8 GB used

So? Id rather not it be wasted on usless shite lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Ye not keen on tha idea haha.
Thanks given by:
lmao

Saying that, I didn't quite believe we'd managed to fill 98GB worth of space (yes, even with Matt's relentless spamming) so I checked again using the correct method (i.e. the command line non-lazy way) and it's actually a lot less. See above for the correct amount lol
Thanks given by:
Mark if your serious about that offer and dont mind 30 puggers invading for a couple of days then it could be cool and the lakes give some good photo opportunitys.

Also if theres an opportunity to eat your burgers then I reckon that could be a winner.
Thanks given by:
Id be fine with a trip to the lakes
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Also if theres an opportunity to eat your burgers then I reckon that could be a winner.
giggidy!

im up for lakes!
Thanks given by:
Not really south for me Phil, More like east for us southwest lot Wink

I'm definately game for this, but all depends if I can get the time off work! And the end of April is my birthday *hint hint* Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 6,985 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 4,670 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Summer Camping meet cully 49 7,136 22-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Just Sean