April Club Camping Meet

Poll: Where shall we go for April Club Camping?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cornwall
59.52%
25 59.52%
Cumbria
40.48%
17 40.48%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Club Camping Meet
What page are you on, puglove? lmao

Curt, i'd definitely still like to come over to you for a camping meet at the end of April, if you'll still have us. Thanks for taking the time to sort it out for us babe, it is appreciated.

Well up for a trip to Cornwall, talked to madam earlier and we decided it's possible, so may still make it. Get Cully in here, he must know of some decent sites near him..? Or Niall seems pretty into this whole deal, we could just make him the official organiser, get the feeling he'd be happier knowing it's being dealt with and what better way to be sure...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
If i can find my missis laptop at some point tonight ill have a look, little awkward on a phone lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm happy to organise it if people will let me get on with it and not moan because it's not 30 seconds away from their house.

And yes I'm a bit OCD. Don't like things not being arranged. Lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Right im on it
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
just an option

just phone this site close to me
http://www.forest-glade.co.uk/

nights of 6-7-8 april
price is £8.50 single person per night or £14 couple shared tent
he was questioning noise after 1030pm as its a family site
free use of showers hot water and indoor pool
Thanks given by:
cully Wrote:?? what date do you want me to ask a camp site near me ??
i might be able to get a rolling road too Wink

Cully any more info on this? As in location/cost of the campsite, worry about a RR after weve sorted the camping lol

Edit: Haha woops Tongue
Thanks given by:
Looks good cully.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Cully do you wanna try and sort it with them? See if you can get any discount?
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Cully do you wanna try and sort it with them? See if you can get any discount?

Are we not going to give everyone a few options?
This one does look good though and nice and easy to get to.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:
Connor Wrote:Cully do you wanna try and sort it with them? See if you can get any discount?

Are we not going to give everyone a few options?
This one does look good though and nice and easy to get to.

Yeah, but I think itd be better if we get a final price for different locations then vote on them
Thanks given by:
Well the very worst it will be is the price on the site. Any more off is a bonus.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Tbf that looks good to me. And i wasn't having a dig Niall, I know exactly where you're coming from. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

that was with discount as i phoned him easter is mid season he did it for low season prices
i guessed at 10-15 cars he said you would get the large field with other users then he went on to say no noise after 1030pm as famileys will be using the same site!

i wont be attending as i will be in cyprus and flying back on the 8th
so could attend a meet localy on the bankholiday monday 9th maybe organise a roalling road session for the 9th ??
Thanks given by:
Ideally we just want somewhere with a field instead of pitches, im still looking though

Oh thats fair enough then cully
Thanks given by:
Try calling some local farmers in case they want to rent out a field for a weekend.

Connor, no one else will understand them, so you're up.
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Ideally we just want somewhere with a field instead of pitches, im still looking though

Oh thats fair enough then cully

Tbh Connor I don't think we can be too picky. It's getting bloody close now so something needs to be booked.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I know we cant be too picky... and thought I had found the perfect place!

Quote:We welcome enquiries for club "Meets" and rallies

But they are only open june-september! ¬_¬
Thanks given by:
you cant expect the northern lot to come down and there be no facilitys ie: toilets / showers i know they are a smelly lot but they cant be expected to sleep with the cows!
Thanks given by:
Also, I'm not peeing in a field!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Kimmie Wrote:Also, I'm not peeing in a field!
Ok we will buy you a bucket
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
:roll:

I actually really like the one Cully's out up, and having driven to that area to get my car, it's the drive is okay (if long) from the London area!
Thanks given by:
Kimmie Wrote::roll:

I actually really like the one Cully's out up, and having driven to that area to get my car, it's the drive is okay (if long) from the London area!

Well I'm not going down in the 306! It won't make it not to mention the fact I will be permanently crippled as my back doesn't agree with 306 seats

Im giving jonny a lift down so if you guys wanna be cramped in the back, your welcome to hop in with me.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I like the one that cully has posted

It looks like we could probably blag one end of one field but this noise thing needs discussed with them. If its no noise whatsoever then they can GTFO but if they can cope with us sitting round talking over a few beers then thats all good.

Also its not been mentioned yet but how about innarla where weve camped before FCS the last couple of years, weve never upset them and so they know what to expect with us and im sure we could get an agreement on £10 pppn
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:I like the one that cully has posted

It looks like we could probably blag one end of one field but this noise thing needs discussed with them. If its no noise whatsoever then they can GTFO but if they can cope with us sitting round talking over a few beers then thats all good.

Also its not been mentioned yet but how about innarla where weve camped before FCS the last couple of years, weve never upset them and so they know what to expect with us and im sure we could get an agreement on £10 pppn

Don't throw more spanners in the works! Lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I think it would be better to go somewhere different this time!
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:Don't throw more spanners in the works! Lol

Kimmie Wrote:I think it would be better to go somewhere different this time!

Sorry guys, just trying to be sensible as we know they dont get upset with us.

Just had a thought, I might end up coming to this in a new car.
Thanks given by:
Not a bad idea dum but tbh I think it's got to be Cornwall by the sounds of things
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
im good for cornwall, please can we get some prices for this?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Right, as Cully's one looks pretty good, I'll phone them at lunch and ask about the noise deal, as we'll need to see how strict they are. If it's 'lights-out, nighty-nights' at 10.30pm, then it's not suitable. If it's a 'keep the noise down' then we can nominate someone to tell everyone to shut up at 10.30pm lol.

Will let you know! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
thank you Smile Im sure im not the only person who needs to know Smile
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 6,986 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 4,670 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM