Door Card Problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door Card Problem
Hi

I am currently having problems with the passenger door card as it keeps coming off the door .
Only 3 clips pop out the one directly below the lock out pin at the bottom of the door card and the two around the lock out pin all the rest stay in. The door card has all 3 screws in aswell.The previous door card was broken so it popped out since buying a used one it is doing the same. It connected in the rubber seal at the top and all clips are intact.

Any Ideas ?
Thanks given by:
mmm My guess was going to be you hadnt got it in the rubber runner along the window at the top but then you say it is in there! Have you got all your wires and everything tidy and in the right places?

If youve got crossovers you cant really have them on the outside of the door as that will cause the door card to pop off!
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 09:08 PM)SRowell Wrote: mmm My guess was going to be you hadnt got it in the rubber runner along the window at the top but then you say it is in there! Have you got all your wires and everything tidy and in the right places?

If youve got crossovers you cant really have them on the outside of the door as that will cause the door card to pop off!

Hi

Its defo in the rubber at the top and no wires are in the way.
Thanks given by:
D: Not phase 1 door cards on a phase 2?
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 09:43 PM)SRowell Wrote: D: Not phase 1 door cards on a phase 2?

No its a phase 2 door card. Exactly the same design as the one before and the rest in the car .
Thanks given by:
Try changing the clips, mine used to do this around the lock pin, new ones and it solved it.
Thanks given by:
Yh its had new clips already . I am going to try again with new clips.
Thanks given by:
Put new clips and a new bolt seems to have sorted the problem.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  door card fabric Magenta Sunset 3 2,309 13-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Opening passenger door problem MY95 1 948 19-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Door Card & Trim Questions Orta 3 1,495 10-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31