Door Card & Trim Questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door Card & Trim Questions
Hi All,

I've removed plenty of 306 door cards before, there's three screws... 1 behind the little cover in the top left, one below the handle in the recess and one underneath the window mechanism.

Problem now is my Rallye doesn't have a window mechanism (obviously) so where the heck is the third screw to get the door card off?

And then I've managed to break some of the clips that go around the edge of the door card, does anyone know the part number / ebay link to the correct clips as I have a habit of buying the wrong ones! Dodgy

Cheers in advance
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
sometimes when i come accross items that i dont quite know who they come apart, i will start with the obvious.

so if you have all the screws out you can see, gently pry the card away, and you will soon find the location of the last screw, as that will not pull away naturally Smile just be gentle, and take your time.

but i think there is one inside the handle (where your little finger would be on grabbing the handle to pull the door closed) i say indie, but i think it is actually underneath,
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
Anyone know if this https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/350221149522 is the correct clips? They look right but I'm usually wrong with these things...
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
They are the one's mate Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  door card fabric Magenta Sunset 3 2,253 13-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Door Card Clips Toms306 2 1,463 15-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Rubber Door Trim Orta 3 983 13-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Toms306