Iphone 3g/gs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Iphone 3g/gs
Looking for an iphone 3g or 3gs on o2, not unlocked just on o2!
Thanks given by:
bought
Thanks given by:
Just out of interest how much did you pay for one I'm after a 3GS and broken ones on eBay go for silly money.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Well i got a 3g mint con locked to o2 for 65 off ebay. I saw a 3gs go for 73 quid last night, mint condition with everything it came with new, even unused apple headphones haha, i missed out on that one so i settled for a 3g, same thing anyway really imo
Thanks given by:
a 3g is so far from being a 3gs is unreal for one your locked to iOS 4.2.1 and has no ram so slow as foooooooooook.

3gs is not that far off a 4 just it has no forward facing camera or retina display
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
3G are indeed shit, they have also stopped supporting virtually all apps for the 3g too! Got my girlfriend an iPhone 4 after her 3 was begining to make her really mad...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I learn alot from the 3g i had but had to upgrade very fast and i still love my 4 lol. Only thing the 4 doesnt have is siri and dual core but is still fast as fook and runs the newest iOS and has retina and facetime. i recommend you check out http://www.smartfonestore.com/buy_product.aspx is where i got mine from and they cheap as chips and come with warranty.....
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked Apple iPhone 6 (64GB) - gold Niall 1 777 16-11-2016, 08:13 PM
Last Post: 1616six
  For sale! Iphone 4s kentiiboii 0 855 14-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  iPhone 3GS 8Gb cwspellowe 5 1,450 19-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Jonny b