td04 advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
td04 advice
ok so planning fitting a tdo4 so need some advice where is cheapest for adaptor plates and what exactly do i need to do with oil lines i already know that i should blank the coolant lines any help would be good as i am driving with very little boost due to my garret turbo waste gate being jammed open
Thanks given by:
(19-02-2013, 01:21 PM)cranney Wrote: ok so planning fitting a tdo4 so need some advice where is cheapest for adaptor plates and what exactly do i need to do with oil lines i already know that i should blank the coolant lines any help would be good as i am driving with very little boost due to my garret turbo waste gate being jammed open

Dude seriously.... Search ...

There is people on here who sell both the adaptor plates and the oil lines.
And don't worry about the coolant lines. Just leave them, no need to block them off.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Those turbos are ok and cheap but it's worth looking into different turbos and being different
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Im doing adaptor plates £65 posted T2 and hopefully getting K14 this week
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i got a td04 for sale with oil line and k14 manifold and elbow just need adapter plates of cj

Thanks given by:
(19-02-2013, 01:36 PM)Jake Wrote:
(19-02-2013, 01:21 PM)cranney Wrote: ok so planning fitting a tdo4 so need some advice where is cheapest for adaptor plates and what exactly do i need to do with oil lines i already know that i should blank the coolant lines any help would be good as i am driving with very little boost due to my garret turbo waste gate being jammed open

Dude seriously.... Search ...

There is people on here who sell both the adaptor plates and the oil lines.
And don't worry about the coolant lines. Just leave them, no need to block them off.

This. I'm currently getting one put on my car and I took an hour or two, searched for 'TD04' on here and read as much as possible.

I did ask a couple questions but that was just for things that hadn't been mentioned.
Thanks given by: