Insurance time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance time
Thumbs Up 
Just thought id give a massive thumbs up to Joe / Jordan who i just spoke with at Flux

Awesome quote coming in at £543.21 for my polo Smile

Massive thanks and expect a phone call back in a few days to take that out.

For the stats people out there:

3 years no claims
1 crash 2008
Remap declared (car approx 178bhp)
Post code - CF area (so always screwed,south wales lol)
3rd party on any car - bonus
Mods like for like
Cosmetic change - just ring and no charge

Cheers!
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Awesome will be sure to give him a ring when I need to renew mine Big Grin

2 years ncb
Southampton postcode
stage 1 with fmic
zorst + filter
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Just wanted to post my thanks to Jordan at Flux as well for an awesome quote including all mods, which was a good few hundred pounds cheaper than everyone else. Top bloke, very helpful and I'll be very happy having my policy with Flux Smile
Thanks given by:
Will be giving him a call.
Currently paying £125pm fc no mods with admiral.
Quick quote on go conpare £71pm fc no mods.

Will be adding a few mods.

21 year young.
3 years no claims
Driving 4 years
No accidents
Nottingham (Ng)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
when are they gonna cotton on to him giving awesome quotes to his mates? . . . .Rofl
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2013, 01:19 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: when are they gonna cotton on to him giving awesome quotes to his mates? . . . .Rofl

If its only to his mates then i wanna be his nearest of best mates! Big Grin
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2013, 01:19 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: when are they gonna cotton on to him giving awesome quotes to his mates? . . . .Rofl
lol

He's giving good quotes to people who are from the club mate, it's all part of his job Wink
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2013, 01:40 PM)Scott Wrote:
lol

He's giving good quotes to people who are from the club mate, it's all part of his job Wink

of course i jest . . . .doubt he'd be able to beat £400 . . . i don't think insurance goes much lower does it? . . Big Grin . . .mind i am an old tw@ . . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
You never know matey, send him a PM with your details (there's a template in the 'traders' section) and he can give you a quote through the forum so you don't even have to give them a call!
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2013, 01:45 PM)Scott Wrote: You never know matey, send him a PM with your details (there's a template in the 'traders' section) and he can give you a quote through the forum so you don't even have to give them a call!

no because i'd make him cry like i do all the other reps . . . . . . i just keep hanging on like a pitbull til they give me what i want . .Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Read the small print

Had a hell of an argument with flux a few years ago, one being they agreed like for like but you had to have receipts to prove the orginal price!!!

And if you have an agreed value you have to have an engineers report done on the car and they then say what the value is!!

They tried to cancel the policy as they said I had listed more items on my paper declaration than when I phoned them, had to spend a good few hours with a manager talking thru my list of mods whilst try scanned the phone call recording to verify!!!

Never again will I recommend or use them even if the next quote was twice the price
Thanks given by:
I had more mods on my paperwork only 1 or two like my harness bar that i forgot to say but i never heard anything about it. Contact was a pain though, the first message i got was them complaining i hadnt returned the paperwork they needed but i had never recieved it.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im due to renew my insurance soon too, so will give him a shout. This is JJ0063 we're talking about here, right? Or am i way off the mark?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2013, 04:08 PM)swampy Wrote: Read the small print

Had a hell of an argument with flux a few years ago, one being they agreed like for like but you had to have receipts to prove the orginal price!!!

And if you have an agreed value you have to have an engineers report done on the car and they then say what the value is!!

They tried to cancel the policy as they said I had listed more items on my paper declaration than when I phoned them, had to spend a good few hours with a manager talking thru my list of mods whilst try scanned the phone call recording to verify!!!

Like for like - same with all companies in all trades, in the airline we do like for like with a receipt otherwise you can lie and make things up .

It's upto the customer to ensure their file is correct and upto date.

Can be an arse ill admit but it all about coverage and loopholes in the system.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2013, 12:44 AM)ben87 Wrote:
(16-02-2013, 04:08 PM)swampy Wrote: Read the small print

Like for like - same with all companies in all trades, in the airline we do like for like with a receipt otherwise you can lie and make things up .

It's upto the customer to ensure their file is correct and upto date.

Can be an arse ill admit but it all about coverage and loopholes in the system.

Yes, but they say like for like on the phone but don't elaborate on it or tell you about the reciept you find it out when you get your docs thru. ,but even then how many really read all the fine print??

Most people would find out that they arnt covered when it comes to claim
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soooooo.... Insurance Renewal Time.... Ed Doe 44 14,539 19-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Hammer time ... no wait MOT time, err same thing! Megamonkey 13 13,499 19-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Megamonkey