Key blade cut over the net

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key blade cut over the net
Hi,

Does anyone know if you can get a key blade cut over the net, I just need the blade as I have a RCL fob spare. I have the code that tells them the shape it needs to be.
Thanks given by:
you can order them from pug. Not sure on the price though
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 10:22 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: Hi,

Does anyone know if you can get a key blade cut over the net, I just need the blade as I have a RCL fob spare. I have the code that tells them the shape it needs to be.

no you can't but if you dare post it to me i can cut you a copy . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 10:24 PM)Niall Wrote: you can order them from pug. Not sure on the price though

That give me the idea to check service box and it's £15.44 for a cut blade (992681), £10.41 for just a uncut blade. That's not too bad as I've seen places charge £20 for a key without the remote.

(12-02-2013, 10:27 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: no you can't but if you dare post it to me i can cut you a copy . .Smile

What cut a blade that will go into my spare fob? How much would that be?
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 10:39 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 10:24 PM)Niall Wrote: you can order them from pug. Not sure on the price though

That give me the idea to check service box and it's £15.44 for a cut blade (992681), £10.41 for just a uncut blade. That's not too bad as I've seen places charge £20 for a key without the remote.

(12-02-2013, 10:27 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: no you can't but if you dare post it to me i can cut you a copy . .Smile

What cut a blade that will go into my spare fob? How much would that be?

well it'd be your risk that the Royal fail wouldn't lose it so if you only have one i wouldn't do it, could do you one cut for a tenner though posted
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
http://www.keysinthepost.com/

Used them before for my A3, just send them photos. I used them because it's difficult to find places that cut that type. Worked spot on, good service
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 11:01 PM)Curt Wrote: http://www.keysinthepost.com/

Used them before for my A3, just send them photos. I used them because it's difficult to find places that cut that type. Worked spot on, good service

i'd doubt they'd be able to do a pug key from a picture, i work in a key cutters, i can do ford and jag from sight but no others . . . .Smile
Thanks given by:
I got 2 blades cut for my dturbo for less than a fiver... They did that from sight as did I f*ck still have to key code lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 11:41 PM)Connor Wrote: I got 2 blades cut for my dturbo for less than a fiver... They did that from sight as did I f*ck still have to key code lol

you're telling me they cut them without a key to copy from? . . . Confused
Thanks given by:
No, they had my key, but is that not what you mean by eye? Or do you have machines that simply follow the contours of the current key?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-02-2013, 12:48 AM)Connor Wrote: No, they had my key, but is that not what you mean by eye? Or do you have machines that simply follow the contours of the current key?

yes to the last bit no to the first bit . . .. .if you show me a ford key i can figure out the code just by looking at it (only coz i'm a clever bastard) most people can't but the pug keys you need the original to copy from . .Smile
Thanks given by:
Niall, you've seen how won away my key is! Would it be possible to get a new one cut? I've got all my codes etc..
Thanks given by: