xud wiring loom (what fits)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xud wiring loom (what fits)
hi guys so need a loom for my car the engine that is! when my engine blew upon disconnecting everything i noticed that the loom had loads of burnt and frayed bits as i knew the engine was running 100% with everything working previous so all i done was cut off the burnt bits and taped what i could,

once installing the engine again and connecting everything up went to start her up and nothing no heater light and no turning over heart sunk thought sh1t so all i done was run a 2 wires inside one from the heater plugs and one from the starter to 2 push buttons i have the car going now but would ideally like it back to normal as its a bit of a bodge lol

phew long post for a small questionRofl.

what looms fit the xud dt been ringing around here and getting silly quotes like 40,60 will the loom from a ph2 nad fit can get a hold of one of them for 25
Thanks given by:
Not sure on the different phases, but a ph1 nad loom fits a ph1 dt. I'd imagine a phase 2 loom also would fit as its the same engine but I'm sure someone will be along to confirm.
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
It shud fit, as harky said a ph1 nad n dt loom is the same, so ph2 shud be aswell
Thanks given by:
The only difference iirc is the aircon models have a different method of operating the cooling fans but apart from that all should be good

Oh and the Lucas and Bosch pumps have different plugs as well but easily swappable
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
@harky yeah had that inkling myself lad.

(04-02-2013, 01:45 PM)londondan86 Wrote: The only difference iirc is the aircon models have a different method of operating the cooling fans but apart from that all should be good

Oh and the Lucas and Bosch pumps have different plugs as well but easily swappable

(04-02-2013, 11:55 AM)rickye Wrote: It shud fit, as harky said a ph1 nad n dt loom is the same, so ph2 shud be aswell

hi thanks for confirmation guys much appretiated Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  engine/wiring loom help tysonbully2k12 12 4,190 12-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3