inlet gasket change xantia manifold

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inlet gasket change xantia manifold
Well im fitting an xantia inlet manifold soon, never in my life done a job like it but im handy with spanners and want to get to learn some more so gona give it ago my self,

so is it a hard job?

Any thing I need to be becareful of?

How do I make sure it seal's properly?

And any thing else I need to no, most of you will probly say its an easy job but cos ive never done one before want to no what im letting my self in for before I do it

Thanks given by:
when i did mine the studs was a pain to remove but after a few it was ok just the ones near belt are a twat. is fairly easy when its been removed
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
you will need a new inlet/exhaust gasket mate if you want when your fitting the fmic i can nip over and give you a hand if im free ?
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2013, 08:23 PM)karl1989 Wrote: when i did mine the studs was a pain to remove but after a few it was ok just the ones near belt are a twat. is fairly easy when its been removed

(03-02-2013, 08:31 PM)ash23 Wrote: you will need a new inlet/exhaust gasket mate if you want when your fitting the fmic i can nip over and give you a hand if im free ?

Might take you up on that, on the sunday we go to scrappy :-) is it possible to get just inlet gasket not a all in one or have they both gota be done at same time?

Thanks given by:
the inlet/exhaust gasket is all in one
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XUD9 head gasket change video unclebeast 27 6,484 20-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Last Post: unclebeast
  Fitting Xantia Inlet Nathan1305 7 2,044 10-04-2015, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305
  Xantia manifold gasket Nathan1305 2 1,499 06-04-2015, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Nathan1305