307 136 Xsi Hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
307 136 Xsi Hdi
Newest member in the collection, its a DW10BTED4 with 136hp standard. Planing to remap it, mr whippy says it can make 180 on a stage one otherwise it will stay almost standard

[img][Image: 20131114_154739_zps3e5d84c8.jpg][/img]
Thanks given by:
180 on a remap? Really!?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Apparently they can, he told me that he dose not remap them yet but to look at the C4 community as they have good tuners with reliable remaps
Thanks given by:
Fair play, crack on! What turbo they got?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
180bhp should be easily achievable with just a remap, don't forget it has an IC as standard and a VNT so boost is part of the map (unlike a 306 HDi).

Gotta say I was put off these for all the issues they get, but good luck with it!
Thanks given by:
Its a Gt1749 ? thinking about fitting a Gt20 but its it really worth the hassle on a daily car?

From what iv seen they only have problems when they are driven by old people on short journeys
Thanks given by:
Yeah true, DPF and VNT are ruined by old people and EGR, and DMFs are easy to break too! Undecided

I wouldn't bother fitting a bigger turbo tbh, ruined my Golf by fitting a bigger one, did have more top end but added lag as well which was just annoying, and that was just a larger version of the GT1749. Depends what you use the car for I guess.
Thanks given by:
I think the VNT mechanism on this turbo is sticky, it putting up the fault for relay sensor or something like that, if i can get a chance il take it off and clean it up this weekend, think it's quite straight forward job once the subframe is off

Im already planing for the DMF, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110867277566?s...1423.l2649
Thanks given by:
Subframe off for a turbo change!? Thought Peugeot might have learnt their lesson with access after the 306 HDi bing such a pain in the arse lol.
Thanks given by: