Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Random Chat/Insomnia/Procrastination Thread
first joke big winner...love it...

PS polybushes are a bugger to fit! Angry
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Bump!

This is now the 'No Sleep' thread, for all you procrastinators and insomniacs. Anyone else find that they're sat there in the evenings way too tired to be up, but forever finding other things to do to keep yourself awake that little bit longer? Had two nights of 4 and a half hours sleep after long days at work (overtime pay ftw though) so I know I'll pay for it tomorrow, but here I am awake and on the forum even though I'm getting up in 6 hours.
Thanks given by:
Ill come and make sure your tired enough to sleep Wink

Im on my 4th beer of the evening and still have 2 to do so i wont be going to bed until the early hours. Know the dog will wake me up at about 6 hassling to go out but f*ck it. making the most of my time off FTW!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
dude scott, your post sounds like an advert for senokot
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I'm a little concerned that you think my post sounded like an advert for a natural laxative lol
Thanks given by:
(15-08-2013, 10:37 PM)samass Wrote: dude scott, your post sounds like an advert for senokot

Have you realised that on the senokot ad, they say you will have relief BY morning instead of in the morning? To me, that sounds like you are going to be running to the bog with a sweat on with your thumb blocking the oxo tower at silly o clock where as the ad makes it seem like you will wake up at your normal time nice and happy then have a casual walk to the toilet to dump your load

Con artists.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
You should have a tomato sandwich..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Have some random information....

If your dog is right pawed and has anti clockwise rosettes in their coat (where the coat meets and swirls together) it's a sign of a calm and clever dog! Great to know when choosing a pooch...!
Thanks given by:
(15-08-2013, 10:43 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Have some random information....

If your dog is right pawed and has anti clockwise rosettes in their coat (where the coat meets and swirls together) it's a sign of a calm and clever dog! Great to know when choosing a pooch...!

Thats wrong because my dog is right pawed and has anti clockwise rosettes and a few here will tell you he is far from calm! lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
That's because you feed him your crazy pills!
Thanks given by:
nah hes got a very strict diet. Hes just a f*cking nut case! lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(15-08-2013, 10:43 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: If your dog is right pawed and has anti clockwise rosettes in their coat (where the coat meets and swirls together) it's a sign of a calm and clever dog! Great to know when choosing a pooch...!

I'm sorry... but this really does sound like bollocks to me lol.

I've been struggling to sleep recently, not being helped by my giving up and staying up late like you Scott lol. Or editing and generally playing with images. Not that it matters too much, not like I have anything to wake up for at the moment.
Thanks given by:
Spending most of my day ligged out on the couch with the ruined back means I dont get tired till gone 12 these days, Gonna kill me when I get back to work!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
my mind does weird things, you lot should know this by now!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Thanks given by:
Trying to get to grips with this ramadan malarky, seems the key is to be somewhat nocturnal, and eat until midnight.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Anyone else in work? Im here til 06:30.. had 2 redbulls and a mcds black coffee and im still fecked
Thanks given by:
I'm here. Till about 0800! Night shift sucks
Thanks given by:
Morning then...

Why must I wake At this unholy hour! =@
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
And i thought i had an early start for work... lol been up since 6! but a trip to the docs needed first thing i think to try and sort this bastard throat pain out.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
At least I know I'm not the only one up at stupid hours for work lol

How is everyone enjoying this fine weekend so far? I'm getting some stuff done at home, listening to some music that's bringing me back a few years!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Godg09Mo3HE
Thanks given by:
As you seen I was in work 18:30 - 06:30 last night, I havent slept and im doing a piggy.. (down the hosp)

Had plates in my jaw 5 years ago.. 1 grew out about 3 years ago now I think the other side is trying to break free.. had tramadols and still in agony and look like a chipmonk
Thanks given by:
tramadols good stuff...morphine even better. ask for morphine...thats all that touched the pain for me yesterday.

that or codeine, but I get sick from codeine
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2013, 01:07 PM)Piggy Wrote: tramadols good stuff...morphine even better. ask for morphine...thats all that touched the pain for me yesterday.

that or codeine, but I get sick from codeine

Im not on a drip yet.. only a+e lol.

I had morphine when I had the op.done and got abit addicted to pushing the button, best sleep I ever had tho lol.

You feeling better now?
Thanks given by:
they can give oramorph...which is a liquid you squirt intk ya mouth and drink. ask for that. dont act quite as fast as a drip but it does work!

feeling better yeah...I think idea of going home helps!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I wasnt gonna go today.. been putting up with it for 2 days but the mrs kept on, then told my parents who have dragged me down here haha
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2013, 01:35 PM)Piggy Wrote: they can give oramorph...which is a liquid you squirt intk ya mouth and drink. ask for that. dont act quite as fast as a drip but it does work!

feeling better yeah...I think idea of going home helps!

I had this stuff....i was fuc**d

I saw people lying on my floor!
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
its wicked! can see why people can get hooked on it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Insomnia sets in again. Sleeping without tomatoes is hard
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2013, 12:43 AM)Matt Wrote: Insomnia sets in again. Sleeping without tomatoes is hard

Agreed, can be done, but it is difficult! I feel your pain sir. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Boing
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon Go Chat Thread ginge191 50 9,513 24-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  Random mobile uploads thread. Ollie 18 3,841 17-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Last Post: procta
  Biker chat Strikeforce 20 5,146 28-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Last Post: pug306driver