Losing enthusiasm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing enthusiasm
Tom, would you agree that my car is pretty powerful, yes?

And it's a HDi estate like yours.

I can do a very hard start on a wet road on bald Eagle F1's, and not break traction (if the clutch holds lol )

I genuinely don't understand what the fcuk you're on about losing traction in yours.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
i think its down to tyres in the wet, my 1st 306 was bad in the wet, in the dry i could nip out with out any problems. but in the wet, the car would fight for grip. the metro would just spin from 1st right up to 3rd gear in the wet, when i had the skinnys on.
the set of bridgestones i have on the HDI are not as good as the 1st set in the wet. so i will be looking at yokohamas.
Thanks given by:
I feel a bit bored with my cars atm. The 1.8 is sitting there waiting to be sold. And the estate just needs to be tidied up but I havent got time with uni and the weather is crap. Im not going to do any work on it on a street in liverpool either. Summer should see me inspired again!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acer e15 windows 8 laptop keeps losing Wifi Paul_13 8 2,440 21-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Paul_13
  Losing the enthusiasm for owning fast cars... lewisdmz 42 8,233 13-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Last Post: nominous
  Losing the will with my 306 KrisCampbell 15 4,542 16-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Last Post: KrisCampbell