Using a Disabled Toilet

Poll: Is it OK to use a Disabled Toilet, even if you are not Disabled?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
- It's OK to use the Disabled toilet if there is no queue for it
47.22%
17 47.22%
- It's OK to use to use the Disabled toilet if there is no queue for it e public male/female toilet is smelly/dirty
11.11%
4 11.11%
- It's OK to use the Disabled toilet if there is a queue for the public male/female toilet
8.33%
3 8.33%
- It's never OK to use a disabled toilet unless absolutely necessary
33.33%
12 33.33%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using a Disabled Toilet
But I would , mainly because the uni has like 1/2 disabled people who would need the access at any given time and like 30 disabled toilets on campus.

Does knobbing in the disabled count as a nono?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I use them if I need a poo.

EG. I was driving in the other side of norwich a few weeks back with amber, needed a poo, stopped at a sainsburys & strolled into the disabled, was a very pleasant poo.

Did the same thing about 6mths ago, went to Kings Lynn early to get a hair cut & needed a poo badly. I went to Mcdonalds, straight into the disabled, started poo'ing & it wasn't one you can rush, just had to sit for 5-10 mins & let the magic happen... saw someone trying the door... BOLLOCKS, they stopped but I could hear talking. What do you do? I finished up, opened the door & limped out.. through the restaurant..

Same at work though, theres toilets on my floor with 2 cubicles, and some urinals. I always walk down stairs, outside, into the other block to use the toilet that is just 1 with a door. Nothing worse than taking a poo in a toilet with someone next door playing battleships with you!
Thanks given by:
if there's no queue then i think it's ok if you're just nipping in quick, don't make camp in the fcuker and read the broadsheets while you're shipping . .lol

also if anyone wants to buy a RADER key to access all these toilets i can supply them at £5 each posted . . . . what? seriously though i can if you need . .:p
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I've used them in the past, however I'd rather not TBH and just man up and use the gents. Working in the building trade you get used to grim toilets!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Wait, when has anyone ever seen a queue for a disabled toilet?
Thanks given by:
I class myself as a "speed pee-er" I'm never longer than a minute when I need to pee so if there are no disabled people about I'll use the disabled loo as its closer, cleaner and has toilet roll compared to most women's toilets lol . will also use disabled spaces along with parent n child at 2am when danny sends me out due to munchies lool
Thanks given by:
I haven't shit in my own toliet for 6 months!

There's been some pretty disgusting ones too!
Thanks given by:
Ill use a disabled if its more convenient, there isnt a queue and its only a pee. Having a poop is taking too much time! What if you dont get a clean break?

Its exactly this! ^^
Thanks given by:
I always use Asda's or Tesco's disabled toilets if theres nobody around..

Same as disabled parking spaces if its really late and I'm going to be like 5 minutes
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Hahaha, nice!

David Attenborough voice:

Here we see CAR, a truly definitive example of nature's lady gardens, in his natural habitat. One can not help but marvel at the ingenuity with which he works, working tirelessly to maximise the potential of his surroundings. Not finding enough natural soapboxes around the forum, he has taken to creating his own, from which he can look down his nose at the masses, remonstrating all those who come within reach. The local wildlife stands little chance, wandering into his traps, only realising their mistake once it is already too late.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Poodle;

If you look at me as a superior being just for being considerate then I welcome that. But I'd prefer it if you actually took something else away from this, it'd be better if you were just more considerate in future.

It's just manners, really, isn't it?!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
There's no superior or inferior, just different people. I already do my best to be a considerate person, and wouldn't personally use a disabled toilet if there was another option, I respect your viewpoint there. But I'm also just amused by your brand of convoluted trolling. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(23-01-2013, 08:48 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Poodle;

If you look at me as a superior being just for being considerate then I welcome that. But I'd prefer it if you actually took something else away from this, it'd be better if you were just more considerate in future.

It's just manners, really, isn't it?!

LOL you actually trying to take a moral high ground????
first for everything...

From what ye guys are saying it seems you use disabled jacks cos its nearer?????
Id only ever use them if i needed a quick slash and go again and when theres a queue for mens, otherwise why would ya want to go in the disabled toilets???
By sounds of some of ye lot you like to spend half the day in there taking a dump, thats not on to be honest, could as easily use mens.
chances of someone disabled coming in in the minute im there is unlikely, in the hour youre shitting is, hence incosiderate i think
Thanks given by:
I used a disabled toilet in Tesco once...some c*nt had stolen the chain!

But more to the point...I always use disabled toilets they're always actually clean and there's enough room to wipe your arse without skidding the poverty spec toilet roll up the cubicle wall leaving behind a skid mark that would put Lady Di's driver to shame and a god awful smell that has enough potency to it to render anyone within a 30 foot radius unconscious. I say go for the disabled loo!

You could always fake tourettes, that's a genuine disability!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-01-2013, 03:24 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote: I used a disabled toilet in Tesco once...some c*nt had stolen the chain!

But more to the point...I always use disabled toilets they're always actually clean and there's enough room to wipe your arse without skidding the poverty spec toilet roll up the cubicle wall leaving behind a skid mark that would put Lady Di's driver to shame and a god awful smell that has enough potency to it to render anyone within a 30 foot radius unconscious. I say go for the disabled loo!

You could always fake tourettes, that's a genuine disability!

lmao prepare for the bashing off CAR now

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: