Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Get well soon Dan!
#1
I thought I would start this as I feel utterly gutted for him right now!

Here's to a speedy recovery mate and I do hope that you can still somehow make FCS!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#2
No more fap fap fap or breaking dturbos! Lol

But yeah! Get well soooooon!



I take it my reach around he promised is out of the picture? :-(
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
Lol@dan

Actually gutted for you though mate, really hope you make FCS as I owe you for your help recently!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#4
for anyone that doesnt know hes broken both his arms falling off his bike from a 10ft drop onto his hands.

get well soon bro!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
Matt Wrote:for anyone that doesnt know hes broken both his arms falling off his bike from a 10ft drop onto his hands.

get well soon bro!!

Oh yeah...........maybe should have mentioned that in my first post lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#6
Saw this on Facebook. Get well soon mate. I fortunately never had any major accidents when I was riding but I know a few people who did and it weren't nice!

Speedy recovery and see you at fcs hopefully!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#7
I spotted this on FB aswell, Aye get well soon fella. I'm into MTB myself so know how easy something like this can happen! I'm assuming he came off northshore for such a drop?
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#8
Both arms, I've broken one before and that was awkward, can't imagine what two would be like. Get well soon tho1
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
#9
Ooooh sh*t sounds nasty
Hope you recover soon
#10
get well soon mate!
#11
I can't even imagine how you can do anything atm with two broken arms Dan. Sad

Hope you get better soon though. Smile
#12
Spotted it on facebook earlier and assumed it was MTB related. Shit times mate, get well soon.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#13
Ouch!

Get well soon!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#14
Good job you've got Hannah, you've got not chance having a wank with 2 arms in cast lol and all the Norfolk dturbos are safe! For now! lmao

On the serious side get well soon bud, might just send you something to cheer you up Wink
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#15
Unlucky dude, best wishes.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#16
Get well soon mate Smile



#17
Was gong to start this thread earlier but had no Internet connection!

Saw The fall from about 2feet away and drove him to a&e (which took 6hours to realise he was actually quite injured !!!)

Going to see him in hospital tomo so will pass on my regards from you all.
On the 306 waiting list.
#18
It took him 6 hours to realise he was injured or 6 hours to get to hospital lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#19
Jeez mate, hope you get better soon! At least you did a proper job of it! Wink
#20
Having recently broken my ankle I can honestly say it was one of the most frustrating times I went through but both arms!!! truly hope you get better soon and leave the bike alone when you get better
#21
4WayDiablo Wrote:It took him 6 hours to realise he was injured or 6 hours to get to hospital lol

6 hours to get him into a ward !!!

I had him into the hospital in 15 mins!
On the 306 waiting list.
#22
Get better soon Dan! There'd best be a 'I live for the 306' mark on your casts!!

Lol@ Connor, we were all thinking it!
[Image: kim.png]
#23
that dont sound nice. get well soon dan
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#24
Get well soon dude!
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#25
get well soon dan! fella
#26
Toxic-Jake Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:It took him 6 hours to realise he was injured or 6 hours to get to hospital lol

6 hours to get him into a ward !!!

I had him into the hospital in 15 mins!
f*ck that's bad!
Good to see our taxes and NI are being spent well
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#27
4WayDiablo Wrote:f*ck that's bad!
Good to see our taxes and NI are being spent well

Of course they are Phill, someone, somewhere will have a lovely set of new wheels lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#28
This sucks big time Sad

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery dude!
#29
Feck me that's harsh, Get well soon fella!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#30
BAhahahahahahahaahahahahah!

You laughed at me Dan!!


i Do feel your pain m8..but both arms! remind Hana to use the soft loo roll!

speedy recovery m8 see you at FCS




mark_airey Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:f*ck that's bad!
Good to see our taxes and NI are being spent well

Of course they are Phill, someone, somewhere will have a lovely set of new wheels lmao

youve seen my wheels then!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)