Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bloody tapatalk
#1
Makes it too easy to spam the forum haha

Bloody brilliant app. Only just started really using it. Easy to keep track of everything etc.
But find it far too easy to keep posting on new posts lol

Also anyone find that you can't post new threads using tapatalk?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#2
Like you need any bloody help.
#3
Exactly!!! Haha I've found myself posting more today because of tapatalk. And because I'm sat at home bored as fook
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
I dont want yo pay for an app. Is tapatalk that good?
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#5
Matt Wrote:Makes it too easy to spam the forum haha

Bloody brilliant app. Only just started really using it. Easy to keep track of everything etc.
But find it far too easy to keep posting on new posts lol

Also anyone find that you can't post new threads using tapatalk?

:text-imwithstupid: :text-lol:

Like you need help to spam the forums anyway!


spawn Wrote:I dont want yo pay for an app. Is tapatalk that good?

Don't then google "tapatalk .apk" Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#6
Tapatalk is really good. Just won't post new threads for some reason
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Matt Wrote:Tapatalk is really good. Just won't post new threads for some reason

Can't like you then Tongue

I will try at lunch Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#8
So how is it better than just browsing the net on your mobile
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#9
Yeah it's being really gay. Don't no if it's the forums tapatalk thing being weird or my phone
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
spawn Wrote:So how is it better than just browsing the net on your mobile

It's alot quicker, as doesn't load sigs, well organised. And if your part of more than one forum you can jump between forums really easy. It also knows what posts you have read and will automatically jump to first unread post. I didn't think it would be worth it tbh. But I love it now.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#11
Hmmmmmm i dont have any issue looking at forums on my phone, but i have a freaking awesome phone!
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#12
Its quicker than loading the forum on a webpage. when you access some forums by your phone it might pop up saying that its tapatalk enabled etc..

Only loads the basic information that is needed.
#13
I have used it for nearly a year now .. Bloody brilliant app, probably the most used one on my iPhone
On the 306 waiting list.
#14
An anyone else not start new threads using tapatalk?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#15
Matt Wrote:An anyone else not start new threads using tapatalk?

Me, I tried earlier as I said I would and got an error message, will let Scott know Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#16
Good. Well sort of. At least it's not just me it's f*cked up for
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#17
Can anyone post the error message? Will look into it Smile
#18
I find the forum very quick just using mobile browsing on my satio, dont think the satio does apps.

Pugnets used to take ages to load on mobile browsing though
#19
If anyone one on android wants this, I have a copy that works and can email it to you
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#20
This is it Scott

[Image: dc2bc844.jpg]
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#21
Its blooming quick to view web pages on my galaxy note
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#22
Nearly a thousand posts, WTAF
#23
LOOOOOL
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#24
/spamming
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#25
Disgraceful
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#26
Matt Wrote:/spamming

In general or just that post?

That was a silly question.
#27
Maybe that post haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#28
How many posts today?
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#29
Enough.
#30
Not sure. It's just boredom when having days off and it being too wet too work on the car, the minute it's dry I've got
Ecu to fit
Front bumper to smooth
And 4 wheels to paint

So after Xmas won't be as many posts haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Tapatalk - Interesting front cover!! MisterGTR 6 4,078 17-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  It's only bloody Friday!!!! Dum-Dum 22 11,274 27-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Last Post: cully
  Bloody bodgers lolsteve 13 6,739 19-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)