Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Introduction
#1
Hi, thanks for letting me join the owners club
I’m from North Wales UK.
I’ve had 3 Pugs, a 309 diesel which I loved, ended up being a write off in an accident.
A D turbo 4 dr, with the 1.9 indirect injection engine, loved that.
And my present car being a 2001 2.0hdi Meridian estate, which is fantastic as I have dogs, and inlaws which use wheelchairs.
Looking forward to using the forum.

Gwyns
#2
Hi Gwyn's. Welcome to the club. Always good to have you another 306 enthusiast join us Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction and search for help with my 306 Cabrio ipeco85 7 7,427 23-08-2021, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Introduction Sue Hillman 7 7,607 23-07-2021, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Sinbad
  Introduction Tonymorsink 0 2,922 10-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Tonymorsink

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)