Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3D printed cupholder
#1
Hi all,

Just looking to see if there would be any interest in a 3D printed cup holder.

I've made one to fit behind the handbrake when you remove the old tray. 
 
   

It will comfortably hold a normal sized 330ml can but not anything wider

Now, it is 3D printed at home and the results will vary with some minor defects on each one mainly the top surface. It may get better over time once I make a few changes to the printer.
Hopefully they will look closer the holder on the left but wont be any worse than the one on the right.

   

I'd be looking for £13 posted. Please bear in mind it takes 2 hours to print plus materials.

Any thoughts good or bad welcome!
Martyn
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
#2
Yep I would be interested in this Smile one of the annoying things is having a can or bottle rolling round in the passenger footwell cause there is nowhere else for it.

Would it be the same colour plastic as the centre console?
#3
It would be printed in the colour as shown (or possibly another colour of your choosing!). Its black but not glossy, its more matte if anything.
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
#4
Hasn't Sam already done this?
Wishes for more power...
#5
fair price Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#6
Interested! Fair price, you got some to sell right now?
#7
Yeah I've got one ready to go!
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
#8
For some reason I can't see the pics in this post. Could you pm me a pic but yeah I'll be up for having one when you have another available.
#9
Sent you a PM gti6man, I will make another tomorrow so just let me know!

Martyn
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
#10
(23-07-2018, 10:04 AM)Piggy Wrote: Hasn't Sam already done this?

thats mad! Yeh I have but nobody was interested at the time and its difficult to print in one piece.
#11
May have one of these as well
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
#12
Got mine today, sanded the face down a bit to try improve the finish and just gave it a quick coat of black, looks well.

   
#13
Just to update this, I've made improvements to the print so the top surface is now much more smooth.
I have a couple made up and ready if interested

[Image: 20180805_164045_zpsbdakpgxf.jpg]
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Replacement Fondmetal 4000 Centre Caps (3D Printed) Eeyore 10 6,947 21-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Printed Sticker Bomb Gel/Domed stickers Galpin Auto Vinyls 9 6,700 04-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Last Post: danicastrong
  Digital printed 306 16v inlet manifold replacement badge's custom-decals2012 19 11,036 29-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Last Post: custom-decals2012

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)