Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
jammapic
#1
Rainbow 
Hello anybody able to contact jammapic.

I sent a few messages the start of december and got a reply just before christmas.

But I've not heard anything since by pm or email and was waiting for a reply still.
#2
chance his company dervtech has a contact number you can ring
#3
Facebook - James Pickering.
#4
Ive messaged him with a link to here Wink

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#5
friend has been trying to book mapping with him for awhile now doesnt seem to respond or even answer the phone. Shame
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.


Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
#6
Try ashley millman on facebook who also works with him and will be able to help [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#7
(26-01-2017, 05:56 PM)Stef205 Wrote: friend has been trying to book mapping with him for awhile now doesnt seem to respond or even answer the phone. Shame

I know the last time he logged on was December 21st.

I even pm 2 messages before that and got 1 reply. Then email sending the map never got a reply back.

So I'm not sure whats going on at the moment.
#8
he doesn't want to speak to you? lol
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#9
(27-01-2017, 09:51 AM)Welshy_Pete Wrote:
(26-01-2017, 05:56 PM)Stef205 Wrote: friend has been trying to book mapping with him for awhile now doesnt seem to respond or even answer the phone. Shame

I know the last time he logged on was December 21st.

I even pm 2 messages before that and got 1 reply. Then email sending the map never got a reply back.

So I'm not sure whats going on at the moment.
We are using someone else now had his chance tbh. Very poor.
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.


Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
#10
maybe the Peugeot crowd dont have as deep pockets as the Seat/VW/BMW boys

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#11
Maybe wants to keep a distance from the forum - which is fair enough

What remap are you looking for Welshy_Pete? Might be other that can help you ...
#12
I'd recommend getting in contact with Steve at hdi tuning, spot on service and proven maps.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#13
(27-01-2017, 06:53 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Maybe wants to keep a distance from the forum - which is fair enough

What remap are you looking for Welshy_Pete? Might be other that can help you ...

I'm looking for somebody to do a stage 1 map file. I've got my own software and data cable. So I can email my map file and receive the new one I upload. There any deals on at the moment for somebody to map my file for 306 hdi.

(25-01-2017, 10:53 AM)cully Wrote: Ive messaged him with a link to here Wink

(27-01-2017, 10:48 AM)welshpug Wrote: he doesn't want to speak to you?   lol

I got a reply just now he's now fully booked with the garage now for a month. So I doubt there will be any more remaps.

Ive asked and we all just need to look in other places now.

(27-01-2017, 02:52 PM)Stef205 Wrote:
(27-01-2017, 09:51 AM)Welshy_Pete Wrote:
(26-01-2017, 05:56 PM)Stef205 Wrote: friend has been trying to book mapping with him for awhile now doesnt seem to respond or even answer the phone. Shame

I know the last time he logged on was December 21st.

I even pm 2 messages before that and got 1 reply. Then email sending the map never got a reply back.

So I'm not sure whats going on at the moment.
We are using someone else now had his chance tbh. Very poor.

So who are you using now any good deals.
#14
(29-01-2017, 03:02 PM)Welshy_Pete Wrote:
(27-01-2017, 06:53 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Maybe wants to keep a distance from the forum - which is fair enough

What remap are you looking for Welshy_Pete? Might be other that can help you ...

I'm looking for somebody to do a stage 1 map file. I've got my own software and data cable. So I can email my map file and receive the new one I upload. There any deals on at the moment for somebody to map my file for 306 hdi.

(25-01-2017, 10:53 AM)cully Wrote: Ive messaged him with a link to here Wink

(27-01-2017, 10:48 AM)welshpug Wrote: he doesn't want to speak to you?   lol

I got a reply just now he's now fully booked with the garage now for a month. So I doubt there will be any more remaps.

Ive asked and we all just need to look in other places now.

(27-01-2017, 02:52 PM)Stef205 Wrote:
(27-01-2017, 09:51 AM)Welshy_Pete Wrote:
(26-01-2017, 05:56 PM)Stef205 Wrote: friend has been trying to book mapping with him for awhile now doesnt seem to respond or even answer the phone. Shame

I know the last time he logged on was December 21st.

I even pm 2 messages before that and got 1 reply. Then email sending the map never got a reply back.

So I'm not sure whats going on at the moment.
We are using someone else now had his chance tbh. Very poor.

So who are you using now any good deals.

Steve at hdi tuning, at least he gives a reply!
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.


Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
#15
Can highly recommend hdi tuning
#16
What people do is build there business up online doing deals cheap. 

Then once they have enough customers who come in different car models and pay the going rates this is the result you see after.

I would rather somebody say 2 months ago there busy. Then try get a reply 2 months later saying there busy clearly there not wanting to do it anymore just be straight with people.
#17
Just go with Steve at HDI-Tuning! Simple.
Mr Whippy/Jammapic are obviously no longer available, and this question gets asked far too many times when it would only take a few minutes of research!
#18
(31-01-2017, 10:54 AM)MY95 Wrote: Just go with Steve at HDI-Tuning! Simple.
Mr Whippy/Jammapic are obviously no longer available, and this question gets asked far too many times when it would only take a few minutes of research!

I may go with hdi-tuning just seeing what else is out there now I've heard a few other names.

So we all know Mr Whippy and Jammapic are doing other things now.
#19
Mate, I really don't know how else to say this, as it's clearly not sinking in.. Try calling Steve at HDi-tuning. He's a very good mapper, won't waste your time and is regularly on the forum.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jammapic map review stage 2+ HDI Jtrigga 11 5,574 31-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)