Project faith. 2.1 8v HAS TO GO :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project faith. 2.1 8v HAS TO GO :(
£40 quid bargain Smile
Thanks given by:
Well I knocked him down from £50 because I'm a tight git.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
This shell unexpectedly ended up at my workshop tonight as my mate was free. I'm using the rockers out the engine but most engine bits are up for grabs. Fuel components are unknown condition. Suspect h\p pump is f*cked cba to look.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
So my first bits have arrived for the 2.1 in the form of a headset. still got to get the other 306 done but its time to start thinking about turbos, aims involving 170ish bhp, staying on standard clutch, quick spooler fun to drive. Now my old gt2052s was awesome for these. Was thinking as it wont get a big 11mm maybe a gt17 would be a capable turbo for this one. Thoughts??
Thanks given by:
nice RHF5 would suit you.

conveniently I have one sat on the shelf Tongue
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2016, 03:15 PM)mr_fish Wrote: nice RHF5 would suit you.

conveniently I have one sat on the shelf Tongue

Who would want a rhf5.....

You have a pm.
Thanks given by:
GT2260 VNT
Thanks given by:
I have a spare gt2056s for sale at the right offer ;P
Thanks given by:
GT2052S is cheap n plentiful.

I have a GTB2056 cheap for sale Wink
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
So reasons to stay with gt series is I can use the standard oil line with a bend as I have done before. Ihi rhf5 is a good option seems to have some good results. I've been thinking about going smaller than the normal gt20 though. Maybe a gt1752s as I wont be pushing mega power. So nice quick spool times. But its just a thought at this time.
Thanks given by:
Want nice quick spool time...

Gtc15 and fit it down the back
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
GTC1446 OR GTC1549
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
I wont be going vnt vgt not on this. Simple engine simple turbo. Maybe on the track build.
Thanks given by:

And so it begins
Thanks given by:
Woopdewoop
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Big Grin finally!
Thanks given by:
so i won a Ihi rhf 5 turbo on ebay last night for the grand sum of £28 deliverd, even came with 30 day warranty lol. carl chambers should have sorted me out an axle from silkys 306 that he put on my wanted thread so thats awesome, will be runnning standard height with this one for ultimate sleeper look obviously and a bit more practicality. ill be running gti6 struts and springs up front which seems like a good idea but ive heard some varying views on the fact they may raise my ride height, anyone have anything to add about that?
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2016, 08:05 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: so i won a Ihi rhf 5 turbo on ebay last night for the grand sum of £28 deliverd, even came with 30 day warranty lol. carl chambers should have sorted me out an axle from silkys 306 that he put on my wanted thread so thats awesome, will be runnning standard height with this one for ultimate sleeper look obviously and a bit more practicality. ill be running gti6 struts and springs up front which seems like a good idea but ive heard some varying views on the fact they may raise my ride height, anyone have anything to add about that?
I was always told gti springs and struts were a 10/20mm drop
Still Living For The 306  Rofl

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
205 1.9 GTI (Rust.In.Pieces)
306 HDI Stage 3 Estate (Rust.In.Pieces)
Thanks given by:
Gti engine is a bit heavier...so may well be standard height as a result or just the smallest of drops
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
hmm, anythings got to be better than the merridian spec it is at the moment
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2016, 08:14 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: hmm, anythings got to be better than the merridian spec it is at the moment
Soft as shit
Still Living For The 306  Rofl

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
205 1.9 GTI (Rust.In.Pieces)
306 HDI Stage 3 Estate (Rust.In.Pieces)
Thanks given by:
Can't wait to see this develop! Crack on mate
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
So work is well and truly under way with this now. Engine is out the hdi, head manifold pump is off the 1.9 and its been stripped so just got to slap together now. Smile            
Thanks given by:
Another small update. Picked up a good condition zsara vts axle and front shocks and springs today for this
Thanks given by:
Good progress dude Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
What lump is going into this again? I get lost amongst the many engines you chop and swap haha
Thanks given by:
Lol its true. The 2.1 thats pictured at the first post of this thread. With an 8v head. Rhf5 turbo arps hdi box 200sx rad xsara vts suspension all round. Got most the bits now as well )
Thanks given by:
Just got back from the workshop tonight and realised this is a lot of work to take on in such a short time. Even for me.
Thanks given by:
im sure youll be fine! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
So after my mini freak out last night parts are arriving thick and fast got the headgasket, headset, cambelt and rad today    
Thanks given by: