Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Afternoon!
#1
Hi!
Just to introduce myself, I'm Jess, I'm 25 & I passed my test Tuesday! My lovely 306 is a 2000 1.6 litre with an awful lot of faults but I'm getting there with her!
#2
Welcome to the forum Smile
#3
Hello,
plenty of 'good guys' on here!
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
#4
Hi all I'm brucey, the proud owner of the cadburys purple D'turbo!

Hope to meet some of you at fcs 2016!!

I'll be on the southwest French car stand, come have a chat!
#5
Welcome Smile

Well done on passing your test .

Any pictures of the car ?
#6
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#7
welcome to the club! Not many 1.6s on here! What issues does it have? door looms?
#8
Welcome Smile
#9
Ooh a girl has joined the forum..  Popcorn Don't get offended by our resident police officer when he finds out, he's mostly harmless and cuddly.

Welcome along! Plenty of helpful members on here.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#10
(22-01-2016, 01:02 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Ooh a girl has joined the forum..  Popcorn Don't get offended by our resident police officer when he finds out, he's mostly harmless and cuddly.

Welcome along! Plenty of helpful members on here.

haha repd
#11
(22-01-2016, 01:02 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Ooh a girl has joined the forum..  Popcorn Don't get offended by our resident police officer when he finds out, he's mostly harmless and cuddly.



Welcome along! Plenty of helpful members on here.

Lol his fine(ish)
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#12
I may just ban the special officer for a month or so tbh until he gets over the excitement and humping of legs.

Welcome BTW Smile
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#13
(21-01-2016, 01:13 PM)jessjstone Wrote: Hi!
Just to introduce myself, I'm Jess, I'm 25 & I passed my test Tuesday! My lovely 306 is a 2000 1.6 litre with an awful lot of faults but I'm getting there with her!

Welcome To the club Jess, congratulates on your test! I too have a 1.6 although it's a phase1 so lack of computers and complications means very few faults! Phase 1 FTW!

(21-01-2016, 01:28 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: Hello,
plenty of 'good guys' on here!

And the occasional good lass like Magenta! Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good afternoon Lomas933 0 2,296 22-01-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Lomas933
Video Afternoon all addscalamity 3 3,600 04-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: addscalamity
Video Afternoon all Bennetts101 5 5,171 25-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)