Posts: 2,140
Threads: 128
Joined: May 2014
Reputation:
21
Location: Cardiff
Car Model/Spec: Stage3 HDi RHF5@25psi 174bhp
boom goes the batteries!!! lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
I want to do it! Looks so fun aha
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 23
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation:
0
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Car Model/Spec: 1.8 Meridian
Well now I'll know what to do next time I need to weld two brake-discs together...
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
Piggy that's a bit of an over exaggeration they aren't going to explode and take everything out in a 10 foot radius geez. Suggest you look up how a battery works and what actually causes a battery to explode
Posts: 4,608
Threads: 90
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
54
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: 1996 306 DT M-TDI/16
More common to do this off an alternator tbh, but I should probably not make this out to be common practice. lol!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |
![[Image: sigi-2.png]](http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk226/darrenjlobb/sigi-2.png)
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
I've gotta say I'd expect the batteries to not be happy after that but he's done some nice welds there.
I suppose it's alright if you are absolutely stuck and have 3 trucks (2 trucks to weld with and one to start the 2 trucks afterward lol).