Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best alloys on 306...
#1
What do you lads think look the best on the 306 nimrods or challengers or any other people think..pictures would be great..cheers lads
#2
Imo cyclones are the best but I'm in love with the rinjanris or whatever there called someone on here will know what there called they come on a 308 or new 307 I think
#3
Horse for corses I'm afraid

I love team dynamics 1.2 s and speedline turini  (think they called ) 
Although I rather like mine 5 sets made In the direct fit and 7 wide.


   
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#4
Swallows...... Haha said no one ever
#5
lazers Wink I think they look solid

But didn't there used to be a set called Lions? Like BIG 'clones....

EDIT: [Image: KirkstalLane_6.jpg]
I heard the metal they were made from was like cheese :/

The 3008 has some similar looking wheels that I have been drawn to:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...tingen.jpg
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
#6
Both Challengers and Nimrods look awful on a 306 IMHO, Nimrods being the worst.

Best looking wheel ive seen on a 306 is a Compomotive TH. Think Zak (ozonehostile is his user name) has just out a set in his 6. Looks awesome.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
#7
Yeah lions where made by wheel mania,made of cheese.

Do look nice but there go for like 2k a set now and thats if you lucky enough to find some.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#8
OZ Superleggera IMHO:

[Image: Cleanish3.jpg]

[Image: Peugeot_306_Rallye_119_2.jpg]
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#9
307 17" aidels
   
   

C5 steel/alloys
   
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#10
(22-07-2015, 12:25 AM)Deangatt Wrote: Imo cyclones are the best but I'm in love with the rinjanris or whatever there called someone on here will know what there called they come on a 308 or new 307 I think

You mean savara's?

I do like them TBH, although I'm not sure they're my favourite.

[Image: IMG_1586-1.jpg]
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#11
(22-07-2015, 12:59 PM)ERuan Wrote: OZ Superleggera IMHO:

[Image: Cleanish3.jpg]

[Image: Peugeot_306_Rallye_119_2.jpg]

Yes these in graphite grey look the nuts.


I also love the 5 spoke compos you can get and pro race 3s
Wishes for more power...
#12
Hmmm this thread makes me want more wheels...
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#13
Speedline 1508's
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
#14
Yeah, they're the ones Big Grin I think they got a more modern character to them

If I'm honest, I think i'm bored of seeing 'clones

*dont shoot*

[Image: IMG_1586-1.jpg]
[/quote]
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
#15
(22-07-2015, 12:59 PM)Ruan Wrote: OZ Superleggera IMHO:

[Image: Cleanish3.jpg]

Damn that looks good! I don't know what they are, but I quite like the wheels Piggy's car is on in his sig
#16
17s are just too big for a 306 imo, even if it is 'stanced'.

So if you can afford something decent, it'd be 16" Turini's for me. If you can't afford anything decent, cyclones still look good 20 years on! Smile
#17
Matt you mean my wheels now. Mwhahahahha

These ones. 206 "clones" nomidea what theyre called. Look epic though. Thanks again piggy.


Attached Files Image(s)
   
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#18
Ah yes, so I do! I agree with others, 17" and bigger look silly to me, but then that's just personal preference
#19
Hmm I don't know:

16"
[Image: DSC00415.jpg]

17"
[Image: DSC00617.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0194.jpg]

Know which I prefer...

(23-07-2015, 06:55 AM)mattsrallye Wrote: Damn that looks good! I don't know what they are, but I quite like the wheels Piggy's car is on in his sig

OZ Superleggera in 17"
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#20
Lions cant be beaten by anything IMO, they have the cyclone shape but in a size the 306 should have had, pure beauty  Inlove even if they are made of cheese.
#21
Wolf race dragons... Fact.
#22
(23-07-2015, 07:03 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Wolf race dragons... Fact.

Wrong. lmao

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=11903]
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#23
(23-07-2015, 07:05 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(23-07-2015, 07:03 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Wolf race dragons... Fact.

Wrong. lmao

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=11903]

Haha ohhh I miss top gear now :Sad :SadSad Sad
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#24
16" Borbet A pushing the arches to the limit 

   
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
#25
16" mo5s
/thread
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#26
Clones and 16" OZ superleggas.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#27
Sl434's

[Image: 20150510_202307_zpspbby17bi_edit_1431285...zm3dcr.jpg]
#28
there isnt anything with a peugeot badge that sl434's wont make look better .... favourite wheels ever!!!! they do suit a 205/309 best though
#29
Hard to argue with flat face MO5s (like pete's old sigma '6 had), but Pro Race 3s make a nice alternative. I loved my Mi16s though!

I could go on for ages though, compomotive TS's would look the nuts, and there's a load of old Ford wheels I've always though would look awesome. I can tell you all now I'm not going to put them on the 306, as I don't mind people stealing my ideas Tongue

[Image: Ford_Fiesta_ST_186_1.jpg]

[Image: 294323_364906506918930_393153354_n.jpg]

[Image: RS%20Alloys%207x15%205-spoke%20ET28%20Di...0image.JPG]

etc.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#30
[Image: IMG-20150510-WA0001_zpshjrvsa81_edit_143...ex7es.jpeg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)