Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eventful Sunday!
#1
There are some really sh!t people out and about these days!

Heading off to grab some late lunch with my flatmate, I've been run into by a bus, have been punched in the face a couple of times, nearly dragged from my car and I've had two people arrested.

Can't think of a better way to spend my Sunday!

Anyone care to top my day? Wink
#2
Big Grin where in London you from?
I'm working over in Beckton which is a lovely place
#3
That sucks

Hope the 306 is ok!! lol
Wishes for more power...
#4
Lovely, lovely Croydon!!

I will be needing a new drivers door after one of the men decided he got bored of trying to pull me outta the car and started on the door!?!
#5
Was this all one incident?
#6
wtf. thats mad.
#7
no that's croydon, when i lived there i saw this kinda stuff on a weekly basis, managed to avoid it myself though,
Project: Formula Peugeot
#8
Yup all in one shot!
There's taking things too far, then there was this! Some peoples behaviour makes me sick!

The damage from the bus
[attachment=20395]

Have managed to pop the dent in the rear out and I've got all the white/blue/red scraps out tonight.
Will have another look when the sun is up.

..but the door is fooked from where the man has tried to pull it off its hinges.
#9
I don't understand what the bus has to do with the latter part of the story?
#10
Had the small scrape with the bus (see pic) the two men where on said bus and where not happy that the bus had to stop, they then took their anger out on me, resulting in them getting arrested.

Not something I'd wish to go through again..
#11
Ah I see. I'm surprised tbh, I worked in Croydon for a year and half until last week, my nights out are generally there and never seen anything like this.
#12
Dunno why but we've had some really strange incidents while living here. I've never had to phone the police before moving into this area, think I've been onto them at least 4-5 times now.
#13
(01-12-2014, 11:26 PM)mackat Wrote: Had the small scrape with the bus (see pic) the two men where on said bus and where not happy that the bus had to stop, they then took their anger out on me, resulting in them getting arrested.

Not something I'd wish to go through again..

You must've provoked them!! Did you do this?

[Image: BqAfeJn.jpg]

lol
#14
(02-12-2014, 09:12 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 11:26 PM)mackat Wrote: Had the small scrape with the bus (see pic) the two men where on said bus and where not happy that the bus had to stop, they then took their anger out on me, resulting in them getting arrested.

Not something I'd wish to go through again..

You must've provoked them!! Did you do this?

[Image: BqAfeJn.jpg]

lol

Rofl
#15
Ah thats shit man Sad
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#16
im going to say it again... thats mad.... passengers from the bus got off and punched you because the bus crashed into you and had to stop. what a joke...
#17
They should have punched the bus driver if it was his fault and for damaging a decent looking Pug!!
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
#18
Can you get them to pay for the damage? Utter bellends
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#19
The whole thing is with the police at the moment, I know they spent maybe a night in the cells, bar that I haven't been updated. Might go to court, might not?!?
Honestly, I really don't want to see them again. I know I could be all manly about it, but at one point I thought sh!t this is getting really bad now..

All I can say is, just be careful who's out there, some total looneytoons on the streets (or in this case, a bus)! Wink
#20
Speechless.....

Glad I live in scotland, waaaay less traffic and population.

When I go to see my other side of the family down in Summerset, the roads are complete madness that im not used to.

Really sorry to hear thay you got assaulted though, after your pride and joy getting hit, you then get punched, thats f*cked!!!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My eventful journey home Craig-o 4 3,499 18-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)