Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bosch 440cc Green injectors
#1
As usually used in a Lowboost conversion for a Gti-6 but as I understand they are also very popular 440cc injectors for lots of applications.

These are brand new and individually boxed.
Set of 4.

Looking for about 180 delivered?

(Although I only have one post here, I was a member of 306gti6.com had about 5k posts there and did a lot of trading on the parts of sale etc)


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hdi 90 Bosch R65 pump and injectors, bosch ecu and barrel key, clocks etc 85k Redordead89 7 5,812 10-10-2015, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Paul_13
  9mm bosch pump inc lines & injectors Matt-Rallye 7 4,923 05-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  9mm Bosch Pump with Lines & Injectors. Matt-Rallye 3 3,379 25-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)