FCS 2015 - How to be the best club!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2015 - How to be the best club!
There would be nothing tower-ous about that dum
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
We seemed to be the only club with a messy stand must admit everyones elses cars where lined up properly, this year it was a just park there rule! I wasnt too impressed at being at the back hidden away but hey someone had too! Maybe organise the petrols from the diesels? So you have all the gti6s together and then the hdis and the rest together , easier for spectactors to see what is what! Smile

I know admin have a hard job of sorting everything out! Im sure everyone is willing to chip in. But last year it was alot more organised :/
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2014, 07:48 PM)Lwilliams Wrote:
(15-06-2014, 05:50 PM)Grant Wrote:
(15-06-2014, 04:49 PM)Piggy Wrote: I would be well up for an OC tshirt, as would be the wife Wink

(15-06-2014, 05:01 PM)Lwilliams Wrote: I'd be up for the oc t-shirt with our names on tbh...

(15-06-2014, 05:48 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: ^^^ this I like the idea of our names on shirts and jumpers.

Y'all know where the rep button is Wink

If you look grant I did say it a day or two ago on the baker bm group buy thread Wink Angel

You've met Grant, you must realise he's that much of a lady garden this is the only way he can get rep.

Like the eiffel tower idea, health and safety might shut us down, but defo worth a go! Be very visible from elsewhere at the show too.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(15-06-2014, 11:45 PM)Sian Wrote: Maybe organise the petrols from the diesels? So you have all the gti6s together and then the hdis and the rest together , easier for spectactors to see what is what! Smile

I'm not sure segregating diesels and 1.4s is a good idea tbh. The point of the club is that were all 'equals', it's not the GTi6 forum! lol

Personally I'd say colour separation would have much more of a visual impact as well....
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 05:45 AM)Poodle Wrote: You've met Grant, you must realise he's that much of a lady garden this is the only way he can get rep.
Especially as its rep for an idea that I suggested in the first f*cking post! Bastard! Not that it was my idea anyway, It was the cornish diesel boys that suggested it at FCS while we were having a chat about how to be the best.

(16-06-2014, 08:13 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(15-06-2014, 11:45 PM)Sian Wrote: Maybe organise the petrols from the diesels? So you have all the gti6s together and then the hdis and the rest together , easier for spectactors to see what is what! Smile

I'm not sure segregating diesels and 1.4s is a good idea tbh. The point of the club is that were all 'equals', it's not the GTi6 forum! lol

Personally I'd say colour separation would have much more of a visual impact as well....

I'd like to see how colour separation would look actually.
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 10:01 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'd like to see how colour separation would look actually.

Probably very much like a mid-1950's bus stop

Nospeak /Rowell

Wink
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:

Was just a suggestion instead of cars dotted everywhere some sort of order would look better! Seperating the petrols from diesels is a good idea! Not necassarily putting the 1.4s seperate to the gti6s but it would look better then it looking like a supermarket carpark ,
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 10:37 AM)Grant Wrote:
(16-06-2014, 10:01 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'd like to see how colour separation would look actually.

Nospeak /Rowell

Wink

Angel

Ideas about clothing have been in the work for ages guys just nothing has happened about it. I have got all the kit but as Steve said I really don't want to spend my time making clothes as A I don't have the time and B its not worth my while.

I can however cut some 306oc logos big enough to go down the side of a windscreen if enough people are interested.
Thanks given by:

(16-06-2014, 10:01 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(16-06-2014, 05:45 AM)Poodle Wrote: You've met Grant, you must realise he's that much of a lady garden this is the only way he can get rep.
Especially as its rep for an idea that I suggested in the first f*cking post! Bastard! Not that it was my idea anyway, It was the cornish diesel boys that suggested it at FCS while we were having a chat about how to be the best.

I'd like to see how colour separation would look actually.

(16-06-2014, 10:37 AM)Grant Wrote:

Nospeak /Rowell

Wink

You beat me to it.
JP
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 11:16 AM)SRowell Wrote: Ideas about clothing have been in the work for ages guys just nothing has happened about it.
Yeah about 2 and a half years IIRC lol

Same as having a front page for this site, staff introductions and project of the month Itwasntme

Oh, and club flyers Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Lol Rowell, god forbid the staff start putting themselves out for the club. Rolleyes

Organising everything like a catalogue would just be boring as f*ck, and as already said, we're not the gti6 club. Wink
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
If no one gets around to the t-shirts il look about setting somthing up by next time. Really think it's a good idea withe the names on the back so you can actually see who people are as I did not have a clue at fcs lmao
Thanks given by:
I am happy to organise t shirts/ goodies if any one wants me too Smile
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 01:51 PM)Poodle Wrote: Lol Rowell, god forbid the staff start putting themselves out for the club. Rolleyes

Well they're nothing if not consistent cos they have barely acknowledged this thread or anything in it so I'd bet on it just getting ignored and them hoping it's forgotten about.

Sometimes it feels like running this forum is a chore they are forced into and can't get out of.
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 05:08 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: I am happy to organise t shirts/ goodies if any one wants me too Smile

Can you organise a scrap 306 that we can tear apart?? lol

Very good of you though Kerry Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 11:52 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(16-06-2014, 01:51 PM)Poodle Wrote: Lol Rowell, god forbid the staff start putting themselves out for the club. Rolleyes

Well they're nothing if not consistent cos they have barely acknowledged this thread or anything in it so I'd bet on it just getting ignored and them hoping it's forgotten about.

Sometimes it feels like running this forum is a chore they are forced into and can't get out of.

So if I said I had been looking into clothing and how to setup a shop would that satisfy you Chris?
Thanks given by:
You're missing the point entirely tbh, cba to walk you through it.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
As Poodle says mate.

Here is the point I was making.

And here is your reply.

Miles away.
Thanks given by:
Roughly £15 a tshirt, thats with logo front and back an a name on it if its wanted. Price may come down if theres a big group.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
half that price on ebay though ian
Thanks given by:
I genuinely don't understand how they can be made so cheap on ebay. Must just rely on quantity with a tiny margin I guess.

As for the staff, I'm sure they have lives outside of the forum lol. Most don't even own 306s now lol.
Thanks given by:
Chris are you really going to turn this into a bitching session?

Two things here. I'd agree that the staff presence has been practically non existent of late but we need to remember this isn't a job for them, it's a side thing done for free. Something I would of thought you of all people would understand.
Secondly, if the staff are not going to arrange these things, why don't we take it upon our selves to do it our selves?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2014, 03:34 PM)Niall Wrote: Chris are you really going to turn this into a bitching session?

Two things here. I'd agree that the staff presence has been practically non existent of late but we need to remember this isn't a job for them, it's a side thing done for free. Something I would of thought you of all people would understand.
Secondly, if the staff are not going to arrange these things, why don't we take it upon our selves to do it our selves?

No I'm not, I was in a foul mood in the early hours of this morning for a few reasons.

We do arrange this stuff ourselves but the staff get pissy sometimes when members try and do stuff themselves which is shitty.

We all want this club to be the best it can (or at least I'd hope we do) but it sometimes feels like we aren't singing from the same hymn sheet.
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2014, 03:43 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(17-06-2014, 03:34 PM)Niall Wrote: Chris are you really going to turn this into a bitching session?

No I'm not, I was in a foul mood in the early hours of this morning for a few reasons.

We do arrange this stuff ourselves but the staff get pissy sometimes when members try and do stuff themselves which is shitty.

We all want this club to be the best it can (or at least I'd hope we do) but it sometimes feels like we aren't singing from the same hymn sheet.

Don't worry your pretty little prematurely balding head about it. We will get it all sorted between us Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(17-06-2014, 03:14 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: half that price on ebay though ian

True but this should be decent quality stuff, and if we go for just one logo and a name, and we get a decent amount then the price should come down.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2014, 04:50 AM)Piggy Wrote:
(16-06-2014, 05:08 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: I am happy to organise t shirts/ goodies if any one wants me too Smile

Can you organise a scrap 306 that we can tear apart?? lol

Very good of you though Kerry Smile

It'd be fun tearing apart a supercharged '6 finally put it to good use.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2014, 03:53 PM)Niall Wrote: Don't worry your pretty little prematurely balding head about it.

I thought we weren't talking about that.
Thanks given by:
I do realise Staff have lives outside the forum, probabaly much better lives than us forum trollers...

but isnt the idea of Staff to be regular on the forum...especially on a thread such as this.

Its a bit strange.

Are a few of them on holiday or ill? - genuine question Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Chris I've been reading this thread from the start, but haven't felt the need to contribute. There are some great ideas in here and some very valid points, it's not being ignored.
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2014, 06:40 PM)Piggy Wrote: I do realise Staff have lives outside the forum, probabaly much better lives than us forum trollers...

but isnt the idea of Staff to be regular on the forum...especially on a thread such as this.

Its a bit strange.

Are a few of them on holiday or ill? - genuine question Undecided

Tell you what, if thats a genuine question then why not start a thread based on that in the feedback section but lets try and keep this thread on track.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by: