Sig please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sig please
[attachment=12998]

[attachment=12997]

[attachment=12996]
Thanks given by:
two words and three pictures isnt inspiring anyone to make a sig.
Thanks given by:
Sams right. But just so you know you can make sigs on photo bucket.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 12:36 PM)SRowell Wrote: two words and three pictures isnt inspiring anyone to make a sig.

Padge has done the exact same around christmas time - http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-19908.html

(23-01-2014, 12:38 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Sams right. But just so you know you can make sigs on photo bucket.

Ok thanks for the info
Thanks given by:
With all due respect he has more pics, better pics, and has been around a long time, peeps know him and he's done others favors in return
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 12:41 PM)Piggy Wrote: With all due respect he has more pics, better pics, and has been around a long time, peeps know him and he's done others favors in return

I am quite aware of that.
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 12:42 PM)MY95 Wrote:
(23-01-2014, 12:41 PM)Piggy Wrote: With all due respect he has more pics, better pics, and has been around a long time, peeps know him and he's done others favors in return

Then dont pick on him then
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 12:43 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(23-01-2014, 12:42 PM)MY95 Wrote:

Then dont pick on him then

Im hardly picking on him, more like im being picked on for doing the exact same thing he did. Just stating to srowell its not just me who has done that.
Thanks given by:
Try putting up some better pictures, a description of what sort of thing you want and offer lots of rep or even a beer token and you may get a better response...

As said, Padge is well known and people may even owe him favors hence it not being an issue with him
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 12:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: Try putting up some better pictures, a description of what sort of thing you want and offer lots of rep or even a beer token and you may get a better response...

As said, Padge is well known and people may even owe him favors hence it not being an issue with him

They arent bad photos just they are taken with my iPhone so arent the best quality when blown up to a large size.

Doesnt matter, close thread one of the moderators please.
Thanks given by:
Tbh, I could probably do something with the last pic at least, but I agree with Sam, you could have asked in a slightly better way.

At the same time though, I find myself thinking that piggy needs to wind his neck in a bit as well, although I do kind of agree with what he's saying, again, could be put in a better way.

I will see what I can do for you when I get home MY95, wont be till a bit later on, if not tomorrow. I'll leave the thread open for now, so if anyone else feels the urge to sort you out, they can do. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok, fair enough, there was no offence intended, just seemed unfair to pick on padge...I was having his back
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Doesnt matter lads, thanks anyway, il try do one myself
Thanks given by:
I think to be fair to the guy he obviously just saw padges thread and thought that's how you go about it, no need to be hard on him piggy if you didn't wanna make one then don't comment, someone else might have helped him out...
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hows this?

[attachment=13021]
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 08:28 PM)rd070707 Wrote: I think to be fair to the guy he obviously just saw padges thread and thought that's how you go about it, no need to be hard on him piggy if you didn't wanna make one then don't comment, someone else might have helped him out...

This is true, thanks for backing it up

(23-01-2014, 09:20 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Hows this?

Thats great! Thanks, rep will be given Smile
Thanks given by: