Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What would you Cummins 6BT
#1
I need to stop looking at pre 1993 6BT lumps as I'm seriously considering what I'd stick one in.

I'm thinking some sort of custom hot rod, or maybe an E46 BMW shell or maybe just leave it in the standard truck body.

For those who don't know 5.9L, 6cyl, 12v, 12mm bosch VE and a Holset turbo as standard.
#2
306 estate? Mid engine? ;-)
Wishes for more power...
#3
Beemers look like f*cking ass tho, Stick it in an old Volvo.

It's already RWD, engine bays are hooj, minimal electrics to worry you and it'll look f*cking ace.
#4
I play with one of these engines most weekends we have one in this if you didn't realise I am part of a carnival club
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]




Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cummins 6BT in an RX8 Dum-Dum 15 8,630 05-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Last Post: darrenjlobb
  Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap Dum-Dum 8 5,224 14-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Last Post: allye
  Swedish Hot-Rod - Compound Boosted 5.9l Cummins bigcheez2k3 9 6,076 23-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)