Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boost compensator pipe
#1
I don't Spose anyone knows the internal diameter of the boost compensator pipe as my t piece is too small and forgot to measure it wen it was off
#2
8mm maybe?
Doesnt even own a 306.
#3
Internal diameter?
#4
Pretty sure it's 8mm internal like tom said. Though I think I may of used 6mm silicone pipe
#5
Cool Ill see what I can find around the house pretty sure I have a nice length of 6mm silicone in the shed Smile need a boost gauge working so I can get a mild tune in my abit slow d turbo


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  boost gauge pipe sizing maxlee 5 3,728 08-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Tom
  boost load compensator Josh_Quant 2 2,278 19-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Boost pipe woes Mal 19 10,718 25-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Mal

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)