Ps4 or XboxOne.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ps4 or XboxOne.
nah...I'll stick to my ps3 which does all I ever will need a games console, music, media, browsing and blueray player to do
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Whats wrong with you guys? Dont you have money to throw away like me?!
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2013, 12:01 PM)MrMemzi Wrote: Whats wrong with you guys? Dont you have money to throw away like me?!

In a word...........no. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
True, Sony is in big money troubles, they just slashed predicted profits for this year by 40%! (not as many pre-orders as 1st thought?)
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
Thanks given by:
The makers have hurt themselves trying to be dicks, i.e no second hand games or mp3 playing
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Neither. Consoles are for idiots and chavs. Edit: Just to elaborate, consoles do not come near the PC as a gaming platform. You want to use a keyboard and mouse? PC has got that. You want to use a steering wheel? PC has got that. You want to use a joystick? PC has got that. You want to use a game controller...oh no wait...actually yes, guess what, PC has got that too.

You can upgrade a PC, enjoy way better graphics, games don't cost 40 quid a pop and you can play games properly on the PC that you cannot play properly on a console, such as strategy games and FPS games. There is really no excuse to have a console, you can build a decent gaming PC for £500 quid on the box and a couple more hundred on monitor/speakers/keyboard and mouse and you don't have to shell out for it all at once either. You can then upgrade everything as and when you need to.

It's only idiots who can't figure out how to read system requirements that go to consoles.
Thanks given by:
Stop using unnecessary insults for no reason, there's no call for it.

It's all down to preference, and if yours is the above then maybe you should stay out of the thread which is quite clearly a discussion about consoles.

Personally, PC gaming doesn't interest me. I'd rather have a purpose built machine to keep things simple, to use when I want to. Before it's said, my PC is perfectly capable of playing games.
Thanks given by:
What Curt has said. The appeal of a console is the fact that you plug it in and that's it, shove CoD/Fifa/GTA in and just play your game.

Also, if PC gaming is so great, why are Steam essentially testing a console? Wink Not arguing against PC though, seeing as most of my gaming time is spent on Steam now.
Thanks given by:
Looks like im an Idiot chav. Haha.
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2013, 08:58 PM)Curt Wrote: Stop using unnecessary insults for no reason, there's no call for it.

It's all down to preference, and if yours is the above then maybe you should stay out of the thread which is quite clearly a discussion about consoles.

Personally, PC gaming doesn't interest me. I'd rather have a purpose built machine to keep things simple, to use when I want to. Before it's said, my PC is perfectly capable of playing games.

Friggin console fanboy Rolleyes Oh well, it's your money you are wasting. I hope you waste a lot of it too, then you will realise why consoles are a mugs gaming platform. Why would you want to be tied to the manufacturer's every beck and call? Consoles are so regulated it's beyond belief. Just look back in this thread for the perfect example. The PC is the superior platform, there is no two ways about it. /Thread.
Thanks given by:
306puggy........ You really are the worlds biggest dick. Its no wonder you havnt got any friends!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 07:19 AM)306Puggy Wrote:
(01-11-2013, 08:58 PM)Curt Wrote: Stop using unnecessary insults for no reason, there's no call for it.

Friggin console fanboy Rolleyes Oh well, it's your money you are wasting. I hope you waste a lot of it too, then you will realise why consoles are a mugs gaming platform. Why would you want to be tied to the manufacturer's every beck and call? Consoles are so regulated it's beyond belief. Just look back in this thread for the perfect example. The PC is the superior platform, there is no two ways about it. /Thread.

Somehow I'm not surprised that you're a PC gamer. Fits the "geeky Internet troll" image to a T.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 07:56 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 07:19 AM)306Puggy Wrote:

Somehow I'm not surprised that you're a PC gamer. Fits the "geeky Internet troll" image to a T.

I suppose that makes me a "geeky internet troll" as well then Liam? lol

Oh and Flynn, maybe you should have just stuck to the same format of console trolling as i did, thus making your opinion known without offending everyone:

(30-10-2013, 08:20 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Neither. PC FTW! Big Grin

/canofworms

Do everyone a favour and grow up.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 07:48 AM)puglove Wrote: 306puggy........ You really are the worlds biggest dick. Its no wonder you havnt got any friends!

Yes, yes I know you are. Would you like to make some remarks about how unmasculine looking I am as well? Rolleyes Friggin' douchebag. £25 pounds was a nice price for the bumper, by the way ThumbsUp Sorry I kept you waiting so long :p

(02-11-2013, 08:16 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 07:56 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 07:19 AM)306Puggy Wrote: Friggin console fanboy Rolleyes Oh well, it's your money you are wasting. I hope you waste a lot of it too, then you will realise why consoles are a mugs gaming platform. Why would you want to be tied to the manufacturer's every beck and call? Consoles are so regulated it's beyond belief. Just look back in this thread for the perfect example. The PC is the superior platform, there is no two ways about it. /Thread.

I suppose that makes me a "geeky internet troll" as well then Liam? lol

Oh and Flynn, maybe you should have just stuck to the same format of console trolling as i did, thus making your opinion known without offending everyone:

(30-10-2013, 08:20 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Neither. PC FTW! Big Grin

/canofworms

Do everyone a favour and grow up.

I don't seem capable of not offending anyone! At least Fooby won't nuke me since I am fighting his corner.
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2013, 08:43 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Neither. Consoles are for idiots and chavs. Edit: Just to elaborate, consoles do not come near the PC as a gaming platform. You want to use a keyboard and mouse? PC has got that. You want to use a steering wheel? PC has got that. You want to use a joystick? PC has got that. You want to use a game controller...oh no wait...actually yes, guess what, PC has got that too.

You can upgrade a PC, enjoy way better graphics, games don't cost 40 quid a pop and you can play games properly on the PC that you cannot play properly on a console, such as strategy games and FPS games. There is really no excuse to have a console, you can build a decent gaming PC for £500 quid on the box and a couple more hundred on monitor/speakers/keyboard and mouse and you don't have to shell out for it all at once either. You can then upgrade everything as and when you need to.

It's only idiots who can't figure out how to read system requirements that go to consoles.

I love you. Heart
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
ha hha ha
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 02:22 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Yes, yes I know you are. Would you like to make some remarks about how unmasculine looking I am as well? Rolleyes Friggin' douchebag. £25 pounds was a nice price for the bumper, by the way ThumbsUp Sorry I kept you waiting so long :p

And what exactly is it you are basing that on ?

Thanks given by:
Come on lads this is getting abit silly. Albeit 306puggy is very opinionated about the console market and console users. But everyone is entitled to an opinion. Even tho its gathered the wrong sort of attention i get what hes saying about PCs but no need for the stereotypes. So lets just stick with each to there own.
Thanks given by:
Ps4 all day
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 06:39 PM)MrMemzi Wrote: Come on lads this is getting abit silly. Albeit 306puggy is very opinionated about the console market and console users. But everyone is entitled to an opinion. Even tho its gathered the wrong sort of attention i get what hes saying about PCs but no need for the stereotypes. So lets just stick with each to there own.

I agree entirely m8. I think this is a step forward in console gamer-pc gamer relations ThumbsUp TBH I am surprised you are a console gamer from your display of maturity Wink

(02-11-2013, 06:21 PM)puglove Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 02:22 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Yes, yes I know you are. Would you like to make some remarks about how unmasculine looking I am as well? Rolleyes Friggin' douchebag. £25 pounds was a nice price for the bumper, by the way ThumbsUp Sorry I kept you waiting so long :p

And what exactly is it you are basing that on ?

Nothing really. Just needed a retortUndecided
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2013, 08:43 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Neither. Consoles are for idiots and chavs.

I wonder how you haven't been put forwards for president some times, you make some very intellectual, well thought out points that I think we as a country could benefit from hearing.

I will worship you forever o mighty elite PC gamer, how I wish I could be more like you, but I seem to be stuck in my chavvy ways!

Just in case sarcasm isn't in your skill set - I was being sarcastic. Someone please change his title to 'Cock Juggling Thundercünt'. Very fitting!
Thanks given by:
@306Puggy,

if you are suggesting that maturity is linked with having a PC for gaming rather than a console...and you have a PC for gaming...

then thats a brilliant reason for us all to have a games console...
as none of us want to be as 'mature' as you.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I preordered myself an xbox one. Couldn't help myself. New wheels and lowering can wait! I have to admit im a big cod fan. Pick up and play value is amazing. Geek ranttt
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2013, 08:43 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Neither. Consoles are for idiots and chavs. Edit: Just to elaborate, consoles do not come near the PC as a gaming platform. You want to use a keyboard and mouse? PC has got that. You want to use a steering wheel? PC has got that. You want to use a joystick? PC has got that. You want to use a game controller...oh no wait...actually yes, guess what, PC has got that too.

Sorry but your a dick! Ive always chose consoles over pc gaming, reason being i just preferre it.
Doesn't mean I know nothing about pc gaming. Im a microsoft trained computer technician so I think I should know enough about it... :-)

Anyway on topic. Ill be choosing xbox one but I dont think ill be getting as I cant justify spending £500 on one when ill just play forza. But I know ill see one and then buy one. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yes I know you are a dick. There is no logical reason to prefer consoles.
Thanks given by:
If you're so superior, surely you should be able of coming up with a better retort than a childish turn-around of insults?
Thanks given by:
Guys stop arguing and get on with the original conversation otherwise I'm going to start dusting off the warning hammer!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2013, 06:25 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: If you're so superior, surely you should be able of coming up with a better retort than a childish turn-around of insults?

I know you are, I said you are, but what am i??? Tongue

lmao

Thanks given by:
(04-11-2013, 06:37 PM)puglove Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 06:25 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: If you're so superior, surely you should be able of coming up with a better retort than a childish turn-around of insults?

I know you are, I said you are, but what am i??? Tongue

lmao

Don't you have some sort of forced induction to be fitting? Wink
Thanks given by:
f*ck off!! lol

Thanks given by: