Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First pictures for a while - my car.
#1
Decided to get a few photos of my car after cleaning it with a friend of mine, who's is the Polo.

[Image: DSC00358.jpg]

[Image: DSC00379.jpg]

First clean in ages before the meet at Ace Cafe... Though I completely forgot how stonechipped my car is - sucks tbh Sad
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#2
Good to see those steelies being put to good use Wink

It'll be good to see you at Ace tomorrow buddy
#3
If it makes it...

Oh and the exhaust has already fallen off in preparation...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#4
Gonna be treating mine to the polish tomorrow too, well when i say polish, i mean the people lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#5
A Polish polish?

So good they named it twice!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#6
No they don't polish it, just wash and dry it
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#7
Looks awesome mate!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#8
Cheers man!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#9
Looks shit, try harder Tongue

Nah it looks good as always, nice and shiny, I need to sort mine out but it just makes me depressed lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#10
Looking stealthy, i recognise the Polo is it for sale, it has the Mercedes hub caps right?

Edit: It is, after an MX5 from the ad

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p153 ... fec79a.jpg
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#11
Looks nice Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#12
Yeah, he's an ex mx5 owner and desperately wants another... Good friend of mine since I've moved to glos...

Just need to sort some new bumpers for my car, they're both f*cked....
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#13
Looking good mate
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#14
Really like it mate need some fogs in there, what happened to the space saver style wheels Smile
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
#15
Heh, deffo not a Cornwall machine anymore!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#16
That needs some love dude

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#17
Lovely work Ruan.

Should get a Bristol/Glost meet up and going!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#18
silverzx Wrote:Lovely work Ruan.

Should get a Bristol/Glost meet up and going!

Oh shit, sorry forgot about you message mate lol should txt me instead, dont go on facebook much, was gonna say you should have come to ace
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#19
A Bristol meet would be good!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#20
I can confirm that this sounded RUDE at Ace Caf Monday night... Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)